Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 149242 times)

i plan on it, there will be diff versions w/out the hands

and also, i apologize for not having a working scope, i may and may not add it in the near future, only time will tell...
Alright, thanks for the quick response, but I also love the wind effect in the sniper.

the jet stream tracer effect?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:48:44 AM by Midway Sentinel »

please make a beta download

i like this

and for those of you who dont get what im sayin

(SUPPORT)

im going to release a beta test for the weapons soon, check the Add-Ons topic later
edit: here it is: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=162990.0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:44:09 AM by Midway Sentinel »

One of the things about CMT's MA5K that is most fun is that it fires slowly at first but the ROF gradually increases the more you fire. I don't know if that'd be possible, but it'd be nice to have.

yeah, if i knew how i would make it so in a heartbeat

I'm usually not one for Halo items cause more often then not they're kinda basic (this is more of a comment to how most halo mods before have been rather unpolished, and not an insult to the franchise). This pack however pleasently surprised me :o
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:51:27 AM by Trinity Armory »

I will bow down to anyone who has ever read Ghosts of Onyx to know what the MA5K is. It's hard to find a diehard Halo fan these days.

I'm usually not one for Halo items cause more often then not they're kinda basic (this is more of a comment to how most halo mods before have been rather unpolished, and not an insult to the franchise). This pack however pleasently surprised me :o

Ditto.

I will bow down to anyone who has ever read Ghosts of Onyx to know what the MA5K is. It's hard to find a diehard Halo fan these days.
Not a halo fan, but I know what it is.

there is a new weapon being developed for the pack, the MA37 ICWS, see front page for details!