Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 149863 times)

Ooh-ooh!

I can guess what Midway's avatar is!

There is so much detail in the guns that it truly amazes me at how he does this.
Well done, well done.

Your models are waaay too detailed.

Your models are waaay too detailed.
That's what makes them good.
(IMO)

bump for DMR!! check front page!!!

btw, thanks Corp

sorry for double post, just cause I can I'm gonna post about this, here is a vehicle I may not post a DL for, which is also my avatar:

it's my version of the DC77 Pelican Dropship called the DMTV

Boy you gone and done it again the DMR looks awesome and the DC77  looks great

Boy you gone and done it again the DMR looks awesome and the DMTV  looks great

fixed, it's technically not the exact specs...... i guess i could make it into the DC77, idk I'll make a poll

thanks btw :D

You're working on this faster than ShadowsfeaR

yeah, he stopped working on his halo reach pack to work on something else, i even offered to help out w/ his halo pack but he said he wont work on it for a while

i like your model for the pelican better than the other one

just let the pilot have either the 20mm auto cannon, 70mm chain gun or a 40mm chaingun

if i can script it in, you'll have a nice MG on front, and maybe i'll get the turret off the old Pelican
(I guess I will have to post the DL link in the end once it's finished :/ i didn't plan on it)

Make the MA5C move when it shoots
sorry for not seeing your comment, the thing is, it shoots so fast, the animation plays fast to compensate, hence little to no movement (if anyone has a fix, i'm all ears)

The DMR looks "over-detailed" :/ but i like it!

new pics of DC77 DMTV added to front page!!

The DMR looks "over-detailed" :/ but i like it!
there is actually a little less detail then what i wanted, but i forgot to put it in, so i just went w/ it