Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 151238 times)

ASCM A30 "Halo"
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5476

This map has a Battle Rifle in it, but it's not like all the other BR's. It's actually a DMR version.(not halo Reach DMR) and I actually did like this weapon alot.
And it olny has 15 Rounds per mag.

I think it also contains that Reach magnum I requested a while back(I think it was on another one of your threads.)

And it also has an awesome MA5B variant. It's held just like the MA5C in halo 3, and it has custom sounds, is more accurate, only has 40 rounds per mag, and new animations. Not sure, but I think it does more damage too.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:30:40 PM by Kevune »

oh yeah, i played that one, the MA5B redo was incredible!

and the DMTV is my variant of the DC77 Pelican Dropship, not the actual

I just realized - You have the M6D up there, but you titled it the M6C. The M6C is the stripped down variant of the M6D, which is the magnum variant.

I'm gonna go ahead and be honest about the pelican...
Parts of it need to be smoothshaded and smoothgrouped.
That way, it looks smoother and not all...fragmented and paperlike.

yeah, a recent modification of the model did that.

I just realized - You have the M6D up there, but you titled it the M6C. The M6C is the stripped down variant of the M6D, which is the magnum variant.
and...?

btw, i started making the M6G B-Variant Magnum:

Edit: Fixed the triangulation on the DMTV
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:50:20 PM by Midway Sentinel »

BUMP for M6G B-Variant and updated DMTV!!

both are great
when host!!!!!!111!!!!

when host!!!!!!111!!!!
i will once i finish the initial ingame tests for the M6G B-Variant and have it working at least halfway properly.

yo dude, the m6c is a magnum without the sight mounted on it, and its a little darker

Make it the akimbo version :P Are you sure you dont want to use the Heedcalking's pelican model?

yo dude, the m6c is a magnum without the sight mounted on it, and its a little darker

Make it the akimbo version :P Are you sure you dont want to use the Heedcalking's pelican model?
That's the H2 Magnum. And no, i would have to have the ms3d model to use the other pelican appropriately.

I just got halo and an xbox yesterday.

This game is alot of fun.

That's the H2 Magnum. And no, i would have to have the ms3d model to use the other pelican appropriately.
yeah but its the actual m6c, also i said that cuz your peli doesnt look like a peli, maybe just the wings

i called mine the M6C because it was sortov a cross btw the Halo: CE and Halo 3 Magnums.

and again:
the DMTV is my variant of the DC77 Pelican Dropship, not the actual