Poll

What would you guys like in terms of the MA5C?

The old CMT SPV2 styled one
13 (13%)
New CMT SPV3 one
34 (34%)
I don't know...?
53 (53%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: The New Halo Pack ///!!!RELEASED V1.2!!!///  (Read 149411 times)

I will bow down to anyone who has ever read Ghosts of Onyx to know what the MA5K is. It's hard to find a diehard Halo fan these days.
I've read it great book but fall of reach is better although cryptum is the best

Are you just trying to troll me?
No, your just annoying as hell, and every weapon topic I see, has you saying
F!NG3RL3SS GL0V3S!
Just shuddup, the reason you irritate me is because your some 9 year old who trys to act trolly and cool at the same time.

DUDE you should add the DMR! and this is AWSOME
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

F!NG3RL3SS GL0V3S!
Just shuddup, the reason you irritate me is because your some 9 year old who trys to act trolly and cool at the same time.
Mapmakers in the real world used to use fake roads and landmarks as copyright protection. If someone released a map with the fake spots, ya knew it was a copycat.

In this case, it's fingerless gloves. So technically, there's no reason for ye to complain :p

i thank you for your understanding

This was a very good pack thank you!-Here are 50 cookies
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

When will the MA37 ICWS be released?

soon i hope, the initial tests have gone well

That's good. of course, I won't be able to test it online since SOMEONE deactivated my key because it was hacked. =(

I'm taking a liking to the fingerless gloves

thanks, at least a few people like them

can we haz a download?

look in the addons section, there is a beta release

F!NG3RL3SS GL0V3S!
>every topic
Nope

>9 year old
Nope

>saying "F!NG3RL3SS GL0V3S!"
Nope

Your argument is invalid. Besides, I like them now.