Author Topic: Advanced Death System.  (Read 7797 times)

Sorry, had a hater who complained and brought me down
(Link was supposed to be right here)
Details
The GTA camera pan and blood around the designated corners you where shot at
This was my first add on i was so sure of myself but i guess i was wrong.
Does not work with any type of other source yet trying to figure that part out.
Until then sorry folks, passing it on to who ever wants to finish it, its your go(name).

:|

Locking in 5 minutes, leave or suggest something i should do.

I'm sure this makes perfect sense and I'm just too tired to understand it.
On the other hand...

May not lock, need to know why it failed.

It sounds pretty cool, in my opinion

On a certain death, via it projectile the body would play its natural death animation witch is the play dead animation, somewhat buggy i opened up a server to my Skype buddy's and they tested it for me, some douche came in and and started hating.

More details, Directed shot, Check.
Blood on screen, check.
After presuming the camera raises exactly 20 studs up the screen darkens, then the respawn.
(Depends how long due to the respawn if the respawn is automatic or at 1 the animation will cancel it self out)
This is the simple way of explaining it. Not going into that much detail. Again im sorry, but i'm giving up on this like i said.

Don't listen to starfishs, who "started hating"?

I still don't get this, although I didn't really read much, but I still support it.

Personally, it sounded Sweet. ^ Agreed, Hater's gon' Hate. :D

Hmmmm...
Whoever that hater was, he was a total friend.

Could you host again or atleast show us what happens with some images? This actually sounds really neat.

Hey guys, here is the most realistic weapon pack ever created, with perfect, realistic animations, complete with a cinematic movie building set!

(link removed cuz hater)

I dunno about you, but it looks to me there was never a link in the first place.

Post link to prove authenticity.

Hey guys, here is the most realistic weapon pack ever created, with perfect, realistic animations, complete with a cinematic movie building set!

(link removed cuz hater)

I dunno about you, but it looks to me there was never a link in the first place.
Well, he made a very good point about how screwed up it was, but i don't bother, the link was a mediafire one.
Pics soon if i can pull it together.

This is what it would have looked like sorta, i don't think I'll be working on it anytime soon seeing how i suck at this.