Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665692 times)

double post because reasons

I know this isn't pony related, but here goes a short little explanation.

Our amazing bundle of music and handsome brownness, Alex S., has entered himself into the remix contest for the song "Make It Bun Dem" by Skrillex and Damian Marley. Normally I wouldn't post something like this in this thread, and I would have no doubts that he'll win, but he is up against one of the best up-and-coming electronic duos in the world of electronic music right now, Pegboard Nerds. Their remix is already beating his by many votes.

Whether or not you guys like electronic music, dubstep, and/or Alex S., he seriously needs to win this. If you don't already have a Beatport account, just make one really quickly, and you can delete it after the remix contest has ended on October 4th.

You can find his remix right here. PLEASE vote, guys.

I'm not saying you have to, but seriously, it would be amazing if you could. Every single vote counts.

This is nice. I'll make an account and vote for him.

oh god there's a picture of a pony pissing

oh god there's a picture of a pony pissing
oh god where

on 4chan?

on those image results masterlegodude posted

you have to click the "more images" link thing.

There's a lot.
well forget i didn't know this was the internet

well forget i didn't know this was the interest
No need to be a smug ass about it, your text seemed awfully surprised about it in your last post.

i didn't mean in general, i didn't expect to see a picture of a pony pissing in the results of shygriff's avatar.

you should stop browsing with safesearch off

i'm not turning on safesearch because of one pony pissing lol

why do you even have it off on the first place

I always have mine off for no reason, Don't know about them though/

if i'm searching for something, i want all of the results i can get.

you probably know the obvious second part to the answer though, however i use gelbooru nowadays.

on those image results masterlegodude posted

you have to click the "more images" link thing.

that's...

different