My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569065 times)

This entire topic is full of people I see nowhere else.
No where else on the forums, and not even in-game.

It bothers me.

It bothers me.
A lot of the people who posted here are either banned or gone, unless you're talking about the people who usually post here now.

It bothers me.
you've seen me in your own server :(

you've seen me in your own server :(

Excluding you and a few others, sure.

Why haven't I heard of this topic yet?

Why haven't I heard of this topic yet?
Hello there, welcome to the Blockland Forums' MLP topic, the only place where you can talk about and post pictures of cartoon ponies without being yelled at

If you own Steam, you can join the Blockland MLP Steam group that has a group chat when ever a new episode airs
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BLMLP

Whenever a new episode is about to air, someone, usually Blastdown, will post a list of people that are livestreaming the new episode an hour or so before it starts airing so people can get ready, load up the stream and join the group chat

The group chat is then saved and later posted here by Kakashi11

Blastdown
Last Active:        May 10, 2014, 08:56:56 PM
Also notice that his "last active" day is the same day as the S4 finale
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 07:47:50 PM by dargereldren »

He knows his duties, besides, he's fairly active on Steam, so i could always alert him there

Okay, so I used dargereldren avatar-sized pony picture, and put them into a .gif

Preview:

Download it via attachments.

Also, I'll probably make the nerdy ponies gif.

oh...
my...
god...

Why haven't i heard of this thread before?!

this is great!  :cookieMonster:

so yeah, I became a brony summer of 2011, surprisingly before that I hated cartoons like no pony's business. It's a long story.

but anyways, my favorite pony of the mane six is rainbow dash. and I'm not sure who my favorite background pony is just yet.

How have none of you heard of it, Its the most posted topic in all of blockland forums

Finished the 'nerd ponies' .gif, use it if you wish. (In attachments)