My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569327 times)

Apparently the villain is from Generation One, that is actually pretty awesome.

stuff, you're right:

Also, this is like the most activity this sub has had in a long time.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:31:51 AM by kegeshan »

I thought they stopped showing derpy forever ago cause parents were mega butthurt.

I thought they stopped showing derpy forever ago cause parents were mega butthurt.

They've been slowly bringing her back, but I doubt she's ever going to speak again.

nah, they killed that assumption on episode 10
and several episodes since

even on the finale of Season 3

also, read this awesome observation:
Tirek escaped when Cerberus went away from Tartarus in It's About Time. What if that started the stable time loop? Eqestria lost, (almost) everypony lost their magic to Tirek, but Twilight somehow got away and traveled back in time to warn herself? It didn't go as planned and started a stable time loop that didn't do anything, but still altered the timeline in a way that let the good guys win?

episode can be found on hub's website, apparently
http://www.hubnetwork.com/shows/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/videos

annnnd the last hd upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgIRBG01j0&hd=1

and my last piece
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:32:25 PM by Blastdown »

Favorite season finale. Reminded me of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Harry Potter in a way.

I had totally forgot the finale way today, but I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway because I was at a hotel this morning from my cousin's wedding. Saw it not that long ago. <3

Time for this thread to go into hibernation until january :C

well idk, we usually did cool stuff during the hiatus, like organize some gaming or discuss even the most trivial things
but nobody wants to do anything anymore

Go read fanfiction.

ALL the (good) fanfiction.

Otherwise, RIP in peace pony thread. I hardly knew ye, because I only occasionally posted here. (more depressing than the tree)

It's strange how there's almost always at least one guest viewing the pony topic that was locked forever. I think they arrived from Google or something.