Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7570334 times)

good
you aren't exactly helping it die/yourself by posting in it

hd upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1DNIoIAzis&hd=1

of course, i could be wrong too. it might get some weird bump in activity following the hiatus till season five
you never know

The episode is good. It's one of those where Spike is the biggest dumbass in Equestria which it should be over with. But, take it what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTmZ3UEpkBs&t=1m10s

Pause it at 1:10 (the time I set the video to start)

At the very bottom, some blue-headed kid with a laptop.

When you see it...

4chan is displayed on the laptop??!

I-
That doesn't really look much like 4chan to me. Though my friend says it is and you can see the clover if you watch the vid long enough.

WHAT IS IT YOU WANT US TO SEE STICK MAN.

SHOW US WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:18:40 PM by Frostbyte »

That doesn't really look much like 4chan to me. Though my friend says it is and you can see the clover if you watch the vid long enough.

WHAT IS IT YOU WANT US TO SEE STICK MAN.

SHOW US WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES.

It is with little doubt a reference to the very reason the show got big. Everyone can blame 4chan for this one, and they wanted to show their appreciation in a humanoid world with computers.

Is Vegetarian Zombie up to anything these days, or is he still absent from the face of the internet?

Is Vegetarian Zombie up to anything these days, or is he still absent from the face of the internet?
I thought his account got banned and he made an alt. But if that was true, why is his id not -1?

But if that was true, why is his id not -1?
Because Badspot doesn't unbind the keys from forum accounts (except for a few rare cases).

he's still sleeping

(if you guys want, you could suggest me scenes to draw. battle scenes, simple everyday scenes, whatever. characters involved, actions taking place, etc. (give me detailed info) - i might just do it, now that i'm free of my first semester)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:41:13 PM by Blastdown »

I thought his account got banned

Well uh.

My parents found out about me being biloveual and me watching MLP

and took away my computer/phone

I'll hopefully be able to hop on while doing math so...

but odds are I'll never see you guys again.

This is not a leaving post, mind you, since I'm hoping against hope that I don't have to leave.

So...
Hope I'll see you all soon.

he's 16 now, so give it another two years and we might see him again

haha, if this topic is still around by then