Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669146 times)

on another note, does anyone here actually play the tribute edition of fighting is magic?
yes i do

i wanted it to be mahvel 3 with ponies, but it comes pretty close.

yes i do

i wanted it to be mahvel 3 with ponies, but it comes pretty close.
it is extremely close to mahvel 3, its just lacking tag teams

Imagine being payed to find and take down pony research.

Since it never stops you'd be rich.

Imagine being payed to find and take down pony research.

Since it never stops you'd be rich.
Only so rich: There are only so many atoms in the universe that can be converted into money.

it is extremely close to mahvel 3, its just lacking tag teams
if the launcher had its own dedicated button instead of being down diagonal-forward c it would be so much easier. i'm tired of dropping my combos because of that.

Only so rich: There are only so many atoms in the universe that can be converted into money.
Cookie Clicker except every pony research picture removed gets you money.

LET MAKE IT HABBEN.

if the launcher had its own dedicated button instead of being down diagonal-forward c it would be so much easier. i'm tired of dropping my combos because of that.
dude i know it throws me off ive never seen a fighting game have that input wtf is this why couldnt they do it like a normal sane person

wait what MLP isn't dead yet

what are you guys doing

what are you guys doing
Comparing our favorite pantone colors.

what are you guys doing
We all got on Mr. Bone's wild ride.

what are you guys doing

nah, episodes still airing every saturday and whatnot when the seasons are ongoing
i must admit i wasn't expecting it to still be going on by this point either

so not much really, what are you doing
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:31:24 PM by Blastdown »

another exclusive short for rainbow rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg46129oPIs

its really the first time i've seen rainbow dash go super saiyan, but will vinyl ever talk in this movie? i hope so.

dude i know it throws me off ive never seen a fighting game have that input wtf is this why couldnt they do it like a normal sane person
tatsunoko vs. capcom did that, actually. it was kind of the "base" for mahvel 3; it's essentially a refined tvc.

btw what's your BnB for any of the characters

tatsunoko vs. capcom did that, actually. it was kind of the "base" for mahvel 3; it's essentially a refined tvc.

btw what's your BnB for any of the characters
never played tvc

also i was actually gonna try to like go full tryhard and even enter that tournament they were gonna do but im too lazy for that stuff maybe we can play casually some time tho