Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7783839 times)

WAIFUS

omfg lol
the capital letters gave it away

WAIFUS

omfg lol
the capital letters gave it away
Okay, that's bump-worthy.

So it turns out MLp really does fix up a stuffty mood.

Let's just say some stuff happened at home a while ago involving alot of yelling and someone leaving in my car and I needed something to cheer me up.

I've also decided to loving catch up on MLP cause I think Im really gonna need something happy to deal with this.

So it turns out MLp really does fix up a stuffty mood.

Let's just say some stuff happened at home a while ago involving alot of yelling and someone leaving in my car and I needed something to cheer me up.

I've also decided to loving catch up on MLP cause I think Im really gonna need something happy to deal with this.

MLP did have bad episode and a few good ones in Season 4. I slamed my keyboard on my head and yelled "forget it" when I saw Power Ponies. It was a stupid episode but, It anti easy to breeze I thought was bad. I kind of thinking that MLP is going to decline with the stuffty episodes.

the only real bad episode, to me, was Ponyville Confidential. nothing that occurred in it was funny, entertaining, or enjoyable
it wasn't a unique story by any means and everything that happened in it was pretty cliche

also, tomorrow's episode is sounding fairly interesting. i can't wait to see what happens

the only real bad episode, to me, was Ponyville Confidential. nothing that occurred in it was funny, entertaining, or enjoyable
it wasn't a unique story by any means and everything that happened in it was pretty cliche

also, tomorrow's episode is sounding fairly interesting. i can't wait to see what happens

Oooh whats the story for tomorrow?

Also:

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:29:59 PM by Frostbyte »

holy hell guys. the finale.
the loving finale.

isn't titled "rainbow power"

however, it is a scary one all the same. GET READY FOR SOME stuff

E26    Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1 Princess Celestia chooses Discord over Princess Twilight to help track down a villain.    05/10/2014
E27    Twilight's Kingdom - Part 2 The other princesses transfer all of their magical power to Twilight in hopes of saving Equestria.    05/10/2014

I believe the E27 to be a typo, so yeah. this is so next level stuff

http://puu.sh/7WTya.txt

Chat, such, etc.

Also pinkies rap, my what.

on top of a time limit, i think im getting sick again. :I

hd upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMeSe7pQJA&hd=1

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:29:49 PM by Blastdown »

DOES THIS MEAN WE WILL SEE SUPER SAYAN TWILIGHT?

AWW YEAH.

hey guys what's happened in the story so far since the end of s3 and the movie thing
i haven't really seen much stuff related to s4 since i got distracted with a stuffton of big projects.

hey guys what's happened in the story so far since the end of s3 and the movie thing
i haven't really seen much stuff related to s4 since i got distracted with a stuffton of big projects.

princess sparkle saves royal sisters, loses elements of harmony, tree of harmony gives them mysterious box that requires 6 keys
they receive objects throughout season that, unknown to them, will be these 6 keys
all of them have their keys except Twilight, who will either get hers next episode or finale

then finale happens, and boy what a finale it will be

outside of that, pretty much just an overall better season than 3

Hey have any of you guys ever had an urge to rewatch season 1 again?

I honestly am considering doing it once im caught up for nostalgic purposes.

Ahhh 2011... good times...

Hey have any of you guys ever had an urge to rewatch season 1 again?

besides the fact that i rewatched the series several times before, i still love to watch the first season because it is the best one