My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7658553 times)

TV schedules now confirm that the finale will air at 10:00am EST (30 minutes earlier than normal), and part two will air directly afterward.
This was the assumption for a while now, but now you all know to wake up half an hour earlier.

TV schedules now confirm that the finale will air at 10:00am EST (30 minutes earlier than normal), and part two will air directly afterward.
This was the assumption for a while now, but now you all know to wake up half an hour earlier.
i'm just gonna go ahead and guess episode 25 is gonna air at 10:00 am ET (like the season premiere did)
yay I was right :cookieMonster:

Edit: "Hub Network's What's the Hubbub?" Featuring Tara Strong and Meghan McCarthy from My Little Pony
Quote from: Video description
If you are having trouble watching try this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-3Xc1BGIsY

Come join the star of the Hub Network's original series "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic," Tara Strong (voice of Twilight Sparkle), co-executive producer and story editor Meghan McCarthy ("Fish Hooks") and Hub Network's VP of Programming Ted Biaselli as they chat with press about their experiences working on one of the Hub Network's most beloved and acclaimed shows. The two-part season four finale airs Saturday, May 10 at 10:00 a.m. ET/7:00 a.m. PT.
Starts at 8:30 pm ET today.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:50:08 PM by dargereldren »

it's having issues, but here's a relevant piece of information:

*EQD: As Kryptonlogic points out, this may in fact mean a late 2014 release.  They mentioned Season 4 having a 2014 release back when it was first announced too, when it actually started in 2013. 

So guys my friends and I are going to new york next week and hopefully we'll be able to catch the finale...

At 3000ft.

Time to join the Cloudsdale High Club. B)

oehmgee! noo seson! tim 4 mor fanficshon!!!

spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQWj73iwCGA [spoilers]

Okay, I guess the villain is Tirek, some old pony from generation 1. Creepiest character I've seen in G4 so far probably.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:26:39 PM by Dino5678 »

-spoilers-
put spoilers in [color=transparent][/color] tags
Example (highlight the following): snape kills dumbledore

some of us (like Blastdown) don't really want to see spoilers until the episode airs

also I made a little userstyle that hides all the posts' content in this thread
this is to avoid/reduce the temptation of looking in this thread (and to make sure I don't see any more spoilers than I already have)
(i'll disable it after the episode airs)

basically what I'm saying is that I won't see any posts in this thread until after the episode airs.

nvm
i'll just be more careful when being in this thread
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:11:21 AM by dargereldren »

yes, those types of spoilers are less than fun.
but i'm avoiding looking at it, even now.

as a small tidbit before the day ends, it has been three years of pony for me. three years ago today, i watched the premiere and got sucked into this mess
haha, time has passed
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:47:38 PM by Blastdown »

-(Spoiliers)-

I still think the villian might be weak like the others.

Season 4 Finale Promo

i promise you don't watch this if you don't want spoilers but holy stuff-i have no words.

I think I heard that a villain from G1 is returning? Tirek? im not sure forget this is scary omggg

So, Tirek huh? May as well watch it, if I have some to spare. After watching the trailer, I am shocked at what happened.
The locking of the princesses,
The death of Twilights Library,
The opening of the box, (If it is another box, i'ma delete this reason.)
And finally, Discord.

Hopefully, if this is good enough, it could even beat out Season 2's finale, however, that is rare. Good luck folks.

P.S: We Believe in you Mane 6!  :cookieMonster:

put spoilers in [color=transparent][/color] tags
Example (highlight the following): snape kills dumbledore
A lesson from the BLF learned, fixed.

I felt like posting this bc it's really cool and awesome and cool

Larson and Amy are confirmed to be returning writers for Season Five, and Big Jim and Jayson are confirmed to still be directing.
woo, there are a number of writers i hope come back (Cindy Morrow), and a few that stay from this season