My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7663390 times)

dammit. you guys found it before it was unbumpable

dammit. you guys found it before it was unbumpable
lol

Rainbow Rocks or Equestria Girls 2 is almost out, its release date is September 27th, 2014.. only for limited theatrical run though. I prognosticate that activity will boost up by a bit once its out in theaters. We only need about 4 days for it to hit theaters, stated by Meghan McCarthy.

yeah and also
i didnt even feel like watching the trailers

what are the chances its gonna suck again?

i didnt even feel like watching the trailers

what are the chances its gonna suck again?
Considering they added 3 new characters and as far as I can tell focuses on sunset shimmer despite the name the likelyhood of it sucking is very bad.

Also does anyone play the gameloft game?

Considering they added 3 new characters and as far as I can tell focuses on sunset shimmer despite the name the likelyhood of it sucking is very bad.

Also does anyone play the gameloft game?
Just once.

I am going to watch Equestria Girls but, I just saw a trailer and called the design for the band, "Stupid looking" even though I hate the Rainbow Power DLC for MLP.

haha its probably gonna suck, wont be able to tell, since i dont plan on watching it anyways

So was it good or bad? That is if you already went.

So was it good or bad? That is if you already went.
I'm going tomorrow.

do you think this thread will ever die? cause the posts have slowed down a lot but do you guys think it will ever happen in the near future

do you think this thread will ever die? cause the posts have slowed down a lot but do you guys think it will ever happen in the near future
idk it'll pick up when the new season comes out

nah im willing to bump