My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667788 times)

Sequel to Equestria girls
boop it just came out
im waiting for uploads on youtube i guess
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:11:43 AM by Dino5678 »

boop it just came out
im waiting for uploads on youtube i guess
They will be taken down for copyright. So unless you have Netflix or Hulu your pretty much screwed if you miss it in theaters

They will be taken down for copyright. So unless you have Netflix or Hulu your pretty much screwed if you miss it in theaters

Uh no. EQG was on YouTube within 8 hours of it's release, under a private video, and it wasn't taken down for days, if even. I didnt check it after I was done.

Uh no. EQG was on YouTube within 8 hours of it's release, under a private video, and it wasn't taken down for days, if even. I didnt check it after I was done.
Well of course it wasn't taken down immediately. Do you think hasbro does nothing but look for copyright infringement on YouTube?

Me and my two brothers all agree it was awesome. I'll refrain from saying more as not to ruin it for you guys. they set up a third
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:54:35 PM by Aoki² »

Me and my two brothers all agree it was awesome. I'll refrain from saying more as not to ruin it for you guys. they set up a third

Another Sequel and soon the spinoff perhaps?

Sequel to Equestria girls
idk what that is is it a movie of some sort?

Another Sequel and soon the spinoff perhaps?
New series just announced My Little Pony: Friendship is Derpy starring
Derpy hooves
Trixie
Dj Pon3
Dr Whooves
And the other two less important characters representing generosity and kindness
Like we need those things

(It's a joke I don't hate rarity and fluttershy)

was the audience laughing a whole ton of times?