Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7663612 times)

I declare the brony fandom officially over.

Hahaha
This made my day

What people don't realize is bronies are not a new thing. They started way back in the 80's. the fandom exploded with the g4 ponies and great show known as fim.

Now go back to your threads and leave our thread alone please.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:53:38 PM by newspeed12 »

Hahaha
This made my day

What people don't realize is bronies are not a new thing. They started way back in the 80's. the fandom exploded with the g4 ponies and great show known as fim.

No go back to your threads and leave our thread alone please.

well considering nonnel was joking massively i'd say at least an eight

well considering nonnel was joking massively i'd say at least an eight
I was fully aware it was a joke I just pulled a stupid and posted something completely irrelevant

Hahaha
This made my day

no, they're a new thing

also I haven't visited here in a while, I used to come into this thread all the time to see the discussion going on

Hahaha
This made my day

You seem to have mixed up a show about transforming robots with a show marketed to young women.

Hahaha
This made my day

ok so i picked up horses and explosives

I was wearing my sweatshirt that has BDU style patch/pockets on the arms, and I had my New Lunar Republic flag and insignia on. One of the members turned to me and said "nice meme patch" whereby I noticed almost all of them had the same NLR patches. We talked for a short bit and he basically invited me to join the FB page and team. Unfortunately I dont have the money for milsim gear (they're a milsim team), nor do I play enough to warrant buying the gear. They did say they would help me with the second part haha.
lol, NLR

the posers on the forums, at least
dont worry, the thread will get more activity once the next season begins

I remember when I used to only post in this thread. Good times.

Why does this thread keep getting bumped?

Why does this thread keep getting bumped?
Because the next season is still too far away, the topic would be too old to post in if it wasn't bumped at least once every month until then

Because the next season is still too far away, the topic would be too old to post in if it wasn't bumped at least once every month until then
ah. makes sense, I'm not a brony so I wouldn't know that.