Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7663414 times)

and always ask a parents permission before going online
I never did.
Ever.

and even if you do get beyond buttflustered and remove your friends, try to mend things up later

Now you're just being obvious :cookieMonster:

hm? im just giving out advice based off my previous experiences

We're all here for you bill.

we had a group for that but nobody did anythign and its ded but we could try to organize bullstuff
everyone can hit me up on steam
That'll be pretty fun.

-snip-
Ponies weren't my only escape. When I think about it, there were a LOT of escapes. They all just sort of lost effectiveness around the same time.
The problem is partially one of total social ineptitude. I've lost a lot of friends by saying stupid things. Some I lost by saying too much, some I lost by not saying enough. I've been out for so long I can't get back in. I'm afraid of other people, because other people don't understand me, and I don't understand them.
It's good to hear you still sport your pin, buddy. Keep on truckin', you shouldn't take life for granted, ever. Life may not be fair sometimes, but you have to make the best of what you have yourself. Because when things start falling into place, you know that you were soley responsible for it, and that feels good. You will have proved to yourself that determination and hard work will pave your own path to success and happiness. You cannot wait for luck or opportunity.
Every time I thought things were falling into place, they just fell right through again. Still, thanks.
also dont forget to remember who your true friends are, and who you can really trust with them never abandoning you
That's the thing. I don't know anymore. The people who I thought were my true friends just... up and left with the rest of them. Usually I don't even know if I did something wrong (though it's probably safe to assume I did). I mean, I didn't start out college as that loser who just sat in his room all the time, but as the people around me started being more richardish, I sort of retreated. I mean, yeah, I did make friends, but we all sort of fell out of contact. I tried to mend things between several broken friendships and it didn't work. People just get tired of knowing me / putting up with my social ineptitude / me rambling / something like that.
I don't know why I'm still rambling.

I think the problem really has two core parts. One is my social issues. Aspergers is not fun. Neither is an anxiety disorder triggered by movies, tv shows, loud noises, or large crowds.
The other is that I never learned how to move beyond my own mistakes. I have a stronger than average memory, and it's a curse. I still feel bad about stuff I did when I was five, for forget's sake. It's insane.
Example, I still feel bad about getting Dezcaban banned for a week over a joke I didn't get, and that was more than a year ago, before Badspot started revoking him and that. Even that kind of stuff still gets to me.

So I guess another part of the reason I'm afraid of people is that I'm afraid I'm going to screw up, again, and hurt someone else, again, and I'll always wonder if they would have been better off not knowing me. I wonder that a lot about a lot of my former friends.

But yeah. Rambling. That's another thing people get sick of really fast. Also the pessimism that sort of pervades my life, seeing as it's essentially pinned under fear and insecurity.

i'm here to say that season 5 is going to be a never-ending ride of disappointment

What makes you say that?
Who knows, god awful villain, shoehorned cliches, less better writers. Take your pick.

holy stuff how is this thread still alive

was thinking the same thing

i'm here to say that season 5 is going to be a never-ending ride of disappointment
but s4 was kickass, go back to warframe

maybe youre just being oversensitive with other people being richards?

i mean, its hard to believe almost EVERYONE is a richard

chill off, dont take things too seriously

i stopped playing stuff games a while ago

now i'm just waiting for phantom pain

maybe youre just being oversensitive with other people being richards?

i mean, its hard to believe almost EVERYONE is a richard

chill off, dont take things too seriously
Probably, being a 'sperg makes it hard to tell when I'm supposed to take it seriously and when I'm not. I'd rather be the guy who backs off without doing anything than the guy who keeps showing up even when everyone else is sick of his presence.

Depends on the first 5 episodes, after that, one of us will review.

have you tried asking blunt questions, like, asking people if they actually meant to insult you or if they genuinely dont want you there

sure you might appear like someone without a sense of humor, but itll probably help you stop being a total sperglord