My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7663511 times)

I cant wait for Season 5 to come out...
I want to see this come back alive again

lol brony thread this is, non?
i'm not but hi guys

Hopefully when the new season comes, i can stop being such a night dweller so i can join the chat and watch the episode live and full of energy
MEANWHILE IN THE CHAT...

just predicting the future. Also just visiting.

i don't like this fandom anymore
bye

bye
you lasted three days
new record

Hopefully when the new season comes, i can stop being such a night dweller so i can join the chat and watch the episode live and full of energy
I do miss that.

Lucky for me I still have a little bit of season 4 to finish. I've been in cryogenic storage in Happy Land for a while, but I'm ready for horse time again.

Has season 5 happened yet, or when is it suppose to?

Man we gotta have a BLF pony sync tube marathon sometime.

Man we gotta have a BLF pony sync tube marathon sometime.
Oh yeah.

bye
weren't you newspeed's alt? just wondering.

I can't wait for season 5 and to see this thread get lively again. Making new memories for each episode and remembering how it used to be.
Maybe someday I'll read through this entire thread, and think back on everything. I'm happy for all the time we've spent here together
Yeah... good times. But it'll take you a while to read through this entire thread lol
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:16:39 AM by King of the Bill »

I remember when this thread was consistently posted on, even during the downtime. :'(

I remember when this thread was consistently posted on, even during the downtime. :'(
There was a shorter downtime I think, and there was alot more active MLP related stuff going around, once the new season pops up we'll be back to normal.

We might as well to bump it or it will die out and have to make a new one.

There was a shorter downtime I think, and there was alot more active MLP related stuff going around, once the new season pops up we'll be back to normal.
and there were more artists posting and more art dumps being posted