Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7671777 times)

JanAnimations Stopping Pony Productions?
Some possible bad news from JanAnimations today. On his tumblr, Ask the Cutie Mark Crusaders, he has put up a response to his hiatus and due to prolonged talks with Hasbro it looks 'very likely' that he'll have to stop any and all pony productions.

While he hasn't said that things are completely doomed it's still sad to hear. Hopefully some sort of miracle can be pulled off and Jan can get back to making stuff for the fandom again.

Check on after the break for his full statement and thanks to AleximusPrime for the initial heads up.

Tumblr Post

well that's disappointing :(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:16:31 AM by dargereldren »

So I started writing a story but this time it is much more thought out than my first one. Now for the record this is just one of many chapters but anyone interested in reading here is the link. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11221229/1/The-Alicorn-Virus

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:03:22 AM by dargereldren »

I need links to good music that is royalty free.

HD upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5mgPHhkpYQ

No New Pony Next Weekend
Just a heads up to you all so you can get some extra sleep next Saturday! Looks like we've hit our first pony break this season as next weekend Discovery Family is showing G1 and G3 movies in the pony slot.

If you're interested in catching some older pony though it's a good chance to do so with both Princess Promenade and Runaway Rainbow airing from 10am-11am.

Anyhow, pony will be back soon so Fluttershy won't have to be sad for long. So keep checking in for advanced previews and such for the next upcoming episode, along with the usual flood of fan content!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:17:00 AM by dargereldren »

Yeah, I remember Nalenthi. Considered asking em back to the forum after finding their dA profile, decided against it. When people really leave, they usually leave for good reasons.
never heard of Pony Productions or JanAnimations. What's the shebang there and why is it running into legal trouble?

Is anyone good at 2d sprite making? I want to make an rpg but my art skills are horrid.

I'm actually kind of amazed this thread hasn't died after all this time.  xP

Also, I think it goes without saying that the MLP parody webtoon idea I had in the works has pretty much been indefinitely scrapped. It'd be too time consuming, and it's probably just be shut down by Hasbro anyway.

And now, I'm just going to leave the forum again for an absurdly long time. Continue enjoying ponies.

Also, I think it goes without saying that the MLP parody webtoon idea I had in the works has pretty much been indefinitely scrapped. It'd be too time consuming, and it's probably just be shut down by Hasbro anyway.
i think im the only person who remembers that
dont worry, after your thousand year absence i pretty much figured that project was dead

the MLP parody webtoon idea I had in the works
quick google search later:

yeah, I wouldn't remember it.

I took the pleasure of recording the chat today:
Never tell your password to anyone.

Apparently the week off messed everyone up.

Apparently MLP has made a Metal Gear Solid reference. Discord was hiding in the infamous box and popped out with the alert noise.