Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668125 times)

Bump. I don't really have anything to say, except that the new episode's tomorrow.

Bump. I don't really have anything to say, except that the new episode's tomorrow.
You could have shared the awesome song you sent me https://youtu.be/9a63Lkr4ikU

I've been waiting 3 years, 1 month, and 18 days for tomorrow's episode

Not actually into MLP, figured I'd roll on by to drop my two cents;
stuff's cute. Most of the characters look really huggable, villains included. Seriously, the only one that doesn't look like you could use them as a pillow is that one that's spray-painted black and has holes in it's legs. Even then, seems pretty inviting.

Not actually into MLP, figured I'd roll on by to drop my two cents;
stuff's cute. Most of the characters look really huggable, villains included. Seriously, the only one that doesn't look like you could use them as a pillow is that one that's spray-painted black and has holes in it's legs. Even then, seems pretty inviting.
Soon

I completely forgot episode 100 today
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:47:32 AM by MoltenKitten »

Don't be thrown off by me posting these early. The episode still airs at 11:30 am eastern.

Stream list

The Steam group still exists, so join the chat if you want to discuss episode 100 with us.

I haven't watched this show since like, the winter wrap up ep?
MaybeI will watch the 100th ep

The fanon is now canon.

Also blastdown is freaking out in the chat.

Fandom exploded.

Exploded more then once today.

I need to know the instant an upload goes up. My internet is too slow right now to watch a stream.

I'm way too lazy and tired to wake up when it airs anymore ;-;

I need muh links :c