My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669392 times)

By Nark's logic I am a brony for watching one episode even after hating it and also by his logic I am a furry love expert for knowing what yiff means.
It's honestly a good show Tony, you should watch more than the pilot.

no

By Nark's logic I am a brony for watching one episode even after hating it and also by his logic I am a furry love expert for knowing what yiff means.
By your logic you're 21 years old and had to prove it to a bunch of teenagers that you argue with on the internet about colorful, magical ponies

Seems legit to me
Since he ignores all intelligent arguments, you should ignore ALL of his. It actually works fairly well.

Everyone has an opinion, there's just no forcing him to like it

By your logic you're 21 years old and had to prove it to a bunch of teenagers that you argue with on the internet about colorful, magical ponies
by logic youre a 15 year old argueing to a 21 year old about ponies

SEE
SEE

That was never my logic, that is your logic.

by logic youre a 15 year old argueing to a 21 year old about ponies

SEE
SEE

by his logic he has a huge moustache and eyebrows that he never shaves and never takes them off when doing a picture.

Since he ignores all intelligent arguments, you should ignore ALL of his. It actually works fairly well.
Since when did he have an intelligent argument?

ignore tony
we had such a good loving streak going on don't ruin it with your stuffty posts

Well a Native American nation just suffered a nuclear attack and in response they launch nuclear missiles at back at Korea. If 15 more nukes are set off we are plunged into a nuclear winter and we all die.

by his logic he has a huge moustache and eyebrows that he never shaves and never takes them off when doing a picture.

I think you are jealous that you can't grow facial fur.