My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7630825 times)

See this thread has no actual discussions, just loving pony pictures.
If you don't like it, why are you viewing this thread at all?

And I love pony pictures.

I'm okay with this

and this is a problem?

shut yer yap and go fly a kite

All the more reason not to visit it!

Correct, I don't have to visit the topic which is currently attacking a group that I am a part of.
The fact that you consider yourself within a group like it's some kind of religion is a problem. It would be like a bunch of people posting thousands of google fanart just because they both use google to search.
That's like saying when someone is talking behind your back, because you didn't hear it, it didn't happen.
They can talk about me all they want. I'm not going to make a fuss over it. Especially if they were insulting an obsessive behavior of mine.
The difference with the pony topic is that it's not constantly insulting people for not liking ponies.
I don't care whether someone likes ponies or not. I'm not going to restate why I'm against this every day.
You don't have to visit this topic because it doesn't affect you, where as Tony was blatantly insulting the bronies in his topic, thus affecting us.
Or you can just ignore it.

I'm okay with this

Or you can just ignore it.
I don't see you ignoring jackstuff.

I want to hug that Applejack.

I want to hug that Applejack.

I don't but that's just me

I don't see you ignoring jackstuff.
Sorry but we're two different people.
I'm not feeling bad because people are insulting me for being part of a group.