Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668547 times)

Something I found: http://youtu.be/Vh4w6epyrB4

Is there a reason why they do these speeches? Is it because to spread their word to turn the classmates to bronies?

THE MUUUUUUUUUU

'dohoho he frequents one of my favorite IRC channels didn't think his influence spread

roofies, roofies everywhere

Yeah, im beginning to slowly give my respect back to some peopl, others will never get it back.
lol i dont respect anyone here except maybe 4 people at most.

oh god
>mfw watching this video
haha ponies
haha no friends
haha cult Self Delete
oh stuff what
WHAT
NO
STOP
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:01:40 AM by Qwepir »

Someone summarize the last 100 pages?

Someone summarize the last 100 pages?
ponies and then dead

Oh god I lol'd at the the pony thread simulator.

lol i dont respect anyone here except maybe 4 people at most.

oh god
>mfw watching this video
haha ponies
haha no friends
haha cult Self Delete
oh stuff what
WHAT
NO
STOP

"what the forget is homestuck?"
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:19:08 AM by asablief »

"what the forget is homestuck?"
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I bet you were more interested in the marshmallow pony butthoAUGH I CANT EVEN SAY IT ITS TOO WEIRD.

I bet you were more interested in the marshmallow pony butthoAUGH I CANT EVEN SAY IT ITS TOO WEIRD.
i cant lick marshmellows anymore because i almost cum because i think it's marshmellow pony back door
when it gets squishy i fall to my knees and try to hide my almost climaxing boner in shame

i cant lick marshmellows anymore because i almost cum because i think it's marshmellow pony back door
when it gets squishy i fall to my knees and try to hide my almost climaxing boner in shame

No just god no

The forget am i reading

What the forget am I reading.

i really hope they're joking

No just god no
The forget am i reading
What the forget am I reading.