Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667766 times)

I am actually accomplishing something.

No, you're not.  You're whining on an internet forum, complaining about how other people like a show for little girls.  That is not an accomplishment, that is a waste of your life.

you have anything else to say?

you've really been saying the same thing over and over again but in different words and we're still budged in the same spot we were on at page 1448

...NO.

I just happen to be really good at observing my environment and translating that into my motor skills or something. I'm a goddamn machine.
Robotic squid? hmm...

I could say just about the same for how you bronies have been trying to defend your show!
I am actually accomplishing something, while you are trying to defend a show with writers and producers who don't give a forget about your efforts to protect the show, and just want to milk your obsession, I'm showing people the truth of this fandom.

Wow you are a fanboy at heart arn't you.

Wow you are a fanboy at heart arn't you.

"I'll try saying he loves what he hates, maybe it-"

You stupid loving moron.

You're making yourself look as bad as Telly.

I could just start making FiM references in other threads if Aph says it's acceptable to make anti-pony posts here.

You're making yourself look as bad as Telly.

At least I don't waste my time intentionally seeking out bronies to hate.

Posting a trollface is just like admitting to trolling, I'm not trolling.

Well, obviously you are, because only a troll would waste their precious time telling other people that they're wrong because they like something you don't.  Face it, no matter what I do, it's not nearly as bad as anything you do.

Then tell us what you are really doing

Calling people autistic over the internet. Then saying that he's mature.

This is called Hate, not trolling.
If it was trolling I'd be doing more insults.
Proving a point.

Calling people autistic over the internet.

... Which is the most obvious form of trolling in existence.

If it was trolling I'd be doing more insults.

Says the one who is repeatedly calling us autistic.

Did i call anybody autistic? No, i wasn't even using it as an insult, stop pulling fragments of what i've been talking about out of your ass and throwing it at me.

If it was trolling I'd be doing more insults.Proving a point.
WE GET IT, YOU HATE US

NOW GO AWAY