Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667616 times)

No really, I want to know what he thinks he is doing, instead of judging him by his actions before, I'll give him a moment to explain what he as really been doing
Proving a point.
What is that point, specifically?

"I'll try saying he loves what he hates, maybe it-"

You stupid loving moron.

You're making yourself look as bad as Telly.

Not really. If anyone looks bad here I think it would be you, bronie hater.

What is that point, specifically?
that his opinion is right

...yep, that's pretty much it

we should go away because he says so

we should go away because he says so

That's about it.

I'm not moving an inch.

No really, I want to know what he thinks he is doing, instead of judging him by his actions before, I'll give him a moment to explain what he as really been doingWhat is that point, specifically?

That the fandom is terrible, it's mocking the forum, and needs to be seperated before it infects the entire forum.
This isn't the Bronyland forums.
Other forums are doing or have done this, so should we.

Autism is only a fraction for his problem, I know autistic people who have actually doing better than most people i know.

But then I realized you were referencing Chris-Chan, not Telly. My mistake.

You're still not very mature, though.

I'm not moving an inch.

That the fandom is terrible, it's mocking the forum, and needs to be seperated before it infects the entire forum.

We've specifically said that we'll keep it contained within this thread.  If you didn't know that already, you're more of a dumbass than I am.

But that is your opinion, and would you jump off a cliff if someone else did?

your opinion
no, but it's off-topic
again, your damn opinion

your opinion isn't right

Apht, this is the Off-Topic section, absolutely nothing here has to be or is related to Blockland.
More importantly, stop posting in this topic if you hate it so much, there is no reason for you to, and you're only making a hypocrite out of yourself.

Gosh gee why is so loving over complicated for people to just IGNORE one like of text with some numbers after it because you guys seem to have a huge problem.

But that is your opinion, and would you jump off a cliff if someone else did?
Jumping off a cliff isn't beneficial, so i wouldn't.
We've specifically said that we'll keep it contained within this thread.  If you didn't know that already, you're more of a dumbass than I am.
And it's not working.
Apht, this is the Off-Topic section, absolutely nothing here has to be or is related to Blockland.
More importantly, stop posting in this topic if you hate it so much, there is no reason for you to, and you're only making a hypocrite out of yourself.
Just since it's in Off-topic doesn't mean it can't outweight the rest of the forum.

I'm not moving an inch.

No, this isn't the Bronyland Forums, that's why all fandom has been supressed into this thread. You loving idiot.

Second, this is Off-Topic. It has nothing to do with BL.

Keep your opinions to yourself, stop flaming and get out. I can see this ending with a Drama.

Jumping off a cliff isn't beneficial, so i wouldn't.And it's not working.Just since it's in Off-topic doesn't mean it can't outweight the rest of the forum.

you have plenty of better things to do than harass a bunch of people through a screen

there's a whole wide world outside your house, ripe for exploring

Just since it's in Off-topic doesn't mean it can't outweight the rest of the forum.

OH GOD SO MANY PONIES AAAAAAAAAAA

Maturity isn't taking one of your issues and inflating it to an unreasonable size. Bronies are not a disease. People like this cartoon. Live with reality and stop sitting on your problem like a stubborn brat. You've urged as to look at ourselves, but you really need to do the same.