Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7768379 times)

Pokemon or Sonic styled?

Are her boobs like, meant to look like ancient artifacts from egypt covered up by a t-shirt?

can't tell if euphemism

I deleted most of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Killallponies
I'm still awaiting the spamming of my Deviant art, tony, <3.

I am wondering who is telling bronys to spam you, though.
As much as i dislike you, I wouldn't go and spam you.

70+ bronies are spamming my steam now, why so many?
everyone loves you!
WE DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE US TONY.
YOU CANT ESCAPE

I'm still awaiting the spamming of my Deviant art, tony, <3.

I am wondering who is telling bronys to spam you, though.
As much as i dislike you, I wouldn't go and spam you.

i've checked the accounts of the few people doing (or did) the spamming, most of them appear to be random trolls, some connected to trolling steam groups and etc.
out of all the ones I checked, only one was connected to the Blockland via Blocklanders steam group.

(an unimportant note: most of them are part of stupid steam groups about "love and tolerance", the irony is amusing and not unexpected. what a bunch of morons.)

so really, either that one person somehow got a group of idiots to spam a steam group and its creator, or a trolling steam group found it and decided to bombard it (one of tony's announcements mentions /mlp/, also a possibility). I'd say the chances of it being a Blocklander or someone from this topic are slim (there aren't even 20 topic goers that i'm aware of, much less 70), but that guess is only from the angles given.

if Steam allows you to report user profiles, I'd do that.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:47:45 PM by Blastdown »

a wild RAINBOW DASH appeared!

RAINBOW DASH uses SONIC RAINBOOM

QUICK, WHAT DO YOU DO!

-99 HP

RAINBOW DASH uses ONE OF HER MOVES I CANT REMEMBER

WHAT DO

RAINBOW DASH uses PROTECTION

-1 HP

YOU LOSE

Repot Ronbow Dosh for hacx

also, unrelated, just finished Portal 2 and damn the ending was awesome.
though the battle against Wheatley wasn't very difficult.

there's no point in putting portal 2 behind spoilers because even people who haven't played the game know about the ending lol