Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7786178 times)

I hate Deadmau but it seems he's forcing the whole "im a brony!!!!" thing too much, it seems he is crying for attention and publicity.

If he whores more pony quotes he thinks he'd then get publicity.

I hate Deadmau but it seems he's forcing the whole "im a brony!!!!" thing too much, it seems he is crying for attention and publicity.

I hate Deadmau but it seems
I hate Deadmau
Deadmau
railyx, would you like to do the honors?

whos deadmau

At this point I'd have a hard time believing he's not just attention whoring

At this point I'd have a hard time believing he's not just attention whoring
He's trying to make bronies go apestuff and buy all his merchandise out of fanboyism.

He seems cool but can be an attention whore.

Like I said about how he is "friends" with this girl I know a page or two back.

railyx, would you like to do the honors?

He's trying to make bronies go apestuff and buy all his merchandise out of fanboyism.

oh my god no he's not, lol. he's just trolling people. he's not attention whoring either. stop making assumptions of people about whom you know next to nothing.

stop making assumptions of people about whom you know next to nothing.
If it looks like an attention whore, talks like an attention whore, and behaves like an attention whore, you can't blame people for assuming someone is an attention whore.

If it looks like an attention whore, talks like an attention whore, and behaves like an attention whore, you can't blame people for assuming someone is an attention whore.
yeah you should do more productive stuff
like coloring my steam avatar

but that's the thing, he doesn't do any of that.

yeah you should do more productive stuff
like coloring my steam avatar

shush

;-;

you

you promised

I'm still gonna do it, don't worry

So cute.

Better than those fluffy ponies.

Better than those fluffy ponies.
by a couple thousand degrees

by a couple thousand degrees