Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665302 times)

Hey, Qwep, look, more fursuits.

they are great

matter of opinion
but the writers/storyboard artists probably just haven't thought to do so yet during an eating scene.

also 4thofjuly stuff

I do want to bring some good news about Vs Saxton Hale of Ozzy Furocity. (TF2)

I was busy at the moment because of my duties as a moderator there, but Howoriginal has been managing to keep in order, I suppose he and I are the ones to bring updates about the updates I get from the staff meetings or in-game VSH.

Ozzy Furocity has introduced OzCrates and OzKeys (In-game crates that almost behave like Mann co. crates). A crate is given to a random person, it takes 3 minutes to hand out a single crate if there is 30 people in the server, and 9 minutes per given crate if there is 10 people in the server (To prevent freeloaders). You can purchase keys from the website market of course, they're only $2, easy affordable.

!inventory is to view your backpack.
!unbox is to unbox a crate. (Must have a in-game OzCrate and Ozkey to work)
These commands only work in the VSH servers, (#6, 7, and 8)

From the Unboxes, you may get a 3-trail or a 5-trail of a boss or a unusual type, or permanent boss/unusual, or you might get a sparkling (3x rage is built when damaged), one of my friends got Sparkling Nightmare Moon, which has access to Princess Celestia.

Example shown here:

Lets say that I have three access to Pinkie Pie, this gives me access to the alt boss DJ Pinkie. or Fluttershy, I get the alt access to Big Macintosh.

For those of you who are interested in playing the servers, in fact Howoriginal and I have a good time on the servers.

And i'm still waiting for the damn site to come up so i can get 10 more keys
Bah!
Yeah, York and i can gladly answer any questions about the server, from the gamemode, to bosses, to alt of bosses.

It's tons of fun, ^.^

ego did vinyl c:

Speaking of people whose online name begins with 'Ego', Egoraptor should make something pony related, it'd probably be funny one way or another :cookieMonster:

lol'd at cloudsdale being shot up with fireworks

lol'd at cloudsdale being shot up with fireworks

I lol'd when I saw derpy roasting a marshmallow next to the fire.

Do any of you guys keep up with Rainbow Dash Presents?

Orn darastrix: seriously every time I see a pony stretch out her/his neck, all I can think of is "snake neck"

That book I mentioned earlier is up to $1,000

What the actual forget