Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7778982 times)

okay seriously
cwan twey stwop twalking wike whis

i know they're fluffy but that doesn't necessarily mean they need to talk like that

Remember Time Turner?
WRONG.

also, pre-show ComicCon pictures of Hasbro's stand

all the Derpy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:18:22 AM by Blastdown »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmfp2n6KlQ
part of a lot of animation projects out there

My Little Mafia

Movies reenacted by ponies

Children of the Night

Double Rainboom

Dr. Whooves...

kobe and kochie's next favorite image

actually, i think i like it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0S_WoFmpm0&feature=g-u-uu
I love these videos. I dont get out on youtube much (other than the people i subscribe to) so this helps me see whats new.

help me, I cant sleep. :C

-deviantart-
One of my favorite images of Luna.

hahaha

I made a thread about this, but apparently it wasn't appealing enough to become a thread, whatever, I'm okay with that.

Wow horrible shade of blue.

I wish Hasbro would make toys that aren't complete stuff.

I don't like the way Hasbro makes the heads and hair. It's basically just G3 with some new graphics. The hair makes them look bald with confetti stuck to them, too. I actually enjoyed the mcdonalds toys because they looked like the characters.

I understand that the show is good but why would you buy the toys?
I mean really, no matter how awesome the show may be the toys are still the same my little ponies you remember since the 80's-90's.

I don't like the way Hasbro makes the heads and hair. It's basically just G3 with some new graphics. The hair makes them look bald with confetti stuck to them, too. I actually enjoyed the mcdonalds toys because they looked like the characters.

I want something made like this...just uh less.. you know, like that.

Something that will look nice on my desk.

Holy stuff what.
This was made by the same person who did that detailed Granny smith that was posted all those pages ago.