Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 8136320 times)

POSTED AGAIN BECAUSE I'M STILL LAUGHING

since we have 13 episodes, i'm going to predict which episodes will feature which characters as the center of the story in no particular order except the two-parters

of course, in the process of making this i realized wow this season is pretty damn short ;_;
it's possible we won't get a second two-part episode during this season, but i'm guessing ahead of time that we will

if you're correct about at least five of those, I will buy you a steam game of your choice. not even joking.

if you're correct about at least five of those, I will buy you a steam game of your choice. not even joking.

i'm not holding you to that lol

there's no way each of the six won't get their own episode, though it is possible some of them might share it with others (Twilight + Rarity episode anyone?). if they did that though, they could do more for each character
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:46:01 PM by Blastdown »

i'm not holding you to that lol

I forgot to add "regardless of price," and I will actually do it.

Raeyok, you better pay me to fix my broken sides you just broke.

Raeyok, you better pay me to fix my broken sides you just broke.

dude are you kidding, I barely have enough to fix my own sides

http://ponyplushies.com/index.php?route=common/home
hey look, sub-par plushies for $85.

Also a Rainbow dash USB for $22.
This reminds me, how come there aren't any fluffy pony plushies, comissioned or made in existence?

Just look at it, that's plush material, right there.
Not only are they huggable, but they require less detail than regular pony plushies do, therefore they are easier to make and cheaper to buy, but nope, people make glorified banana holders and XL pinkie pies.
I swear, if none are made in the next month, I'll commison one myself so I know one exists.

dude are you kidding, I barely have enough to fix my own sides

Then I'm suing if you wont agree.

though it is possible some of them might share it with others (Twilight + Rarity episode anyone?). if they did that though, they could do more for each character

now that I think about it, that would allow for multiple episodes with plenty of our favorites characters. imagine if the first three were doubled

03 Rainbow Dash + Rarity
04 Twilight + Fluttershy
05 Applejack + Pinkie Pie
that would leave room for others (also, apparently I left out Rarity in my list :c)
08 Special pony episode (similar to Cheerilee + Big Mac)
10 Special pony episode (Luna?)

i'm beginning to think they might just do that for some.

you guys should do your own predictions too :o

Apparently there will be a meteor shower on the 12th.

Thanks luna, I'm so happy to watch your meteor shower with you.

Apparently there will be a meteor shower on the 12th.

Thanks luna, I'm so happy to watch your meteor shower with you.

I posted this link in the thread for it but I suppose I can leave it here too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids for anyone curious to know more about it.

The number of bronies on LBP are growing :O

So i just started watching Doctor Who.
The 2nd episode of the 1st season depicts fluttershy dying.
+20 if you get it.

Overpriced as forget.
Hey look a fandom!
>DRILL HOLE
>ATTACH TAP

Zooks avatar made me go what.