Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7633397 times)

My point proven that you kids are incompetent filth that you can't make a legitimate argument against me, so you result to reaction images to cover up your lack of a brain.

My point proven that you kids are incompetent filth that you can't make a legitimate argument against me, so you result to reaction images to cover up your lack of a brain.

no actually it's because we're done trying to argue with you insufferable forgetwits because there's literally no way for us to get along so I don't even see why you're trying anymore.

seriously, leave. you have literally no purpose in being here.

and stop calling us "kids," buddy, because if your profile reflects your actual age, then I'm older than you.

I've been very nice and understanding of you people. Whenever I try to state my differences, you people just spam any of my profiles with softcore pony research or spam creepy homoerotic messages about fluttering instead of answering the question.

A lot of people on my side are more violent. I am more sympathetic. You are the ones being the insufferable forgetwits.

I've been very nice and understanding of you people. Whenever I try to state my differences, you people just spam any of my profiles with softcore pony research or spam creepy homoerotic messages about fluttering instead of answering the question.

A lot of people on my side are more violent. I am more sympathetic. You are the ones being the insufferable forgetwits.

look man, if you want to have a civilized debate about this, then by all means, PM me. I'm more than willing to.

I'd rather have an open discussion. I'd like to hear all of you weirdo's opinions before I have to go to the skatepark.

my little pony is a fun show to watch

opinion stated

I'd rather have an open discussion. I'd like to hear all of you weirdo's opinions before I have to go to the skatepark.

well you're not going to hear all of us "weirdos'" opinions because the majority of those who post in this thread are asleep.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say that if you want a good opinion that's been formed over time and influenced by a lot of things, then I'm going to be your best bet. it appears to me (I could very well be wrong) that I'm the most involved person here with the brony community outside of the blockland forums.

well i just watch the show

pretty good way to pass time

I attempted to watch it and was able to get through two messages with my friend Derek. We appreciated the animation, but face it. It's a loving show designed predominantly (or at the time) for little girls.

Honestly, what do you expect? How do you kids like it?

well you're not going to hear all of us "weirdos'" opinions because the majority of those who post in this thread are asleep.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say that if you want a good opinion that's been formed over time and influenced by a lot of things, then I'm going to be your best bet. it appears to me (I could very well be wrong) that I'm the most involved person here with the brony community outside of the blockland forums.
That's a very strong horn to toot. I'm sure there's a million others who say the same. I just don't understand how people go from being somewhat troubled (all of us on the internet are) people to these uber-feminine males.

well i just watch the show

pretty good way to pass time

So is reefer and borderlands 2, but I don't /thc /kilser and splur it everywhere I take a step.

So is reefer and borderlands 2, but I don't /thc /kilser and splur it everywhere I take a step.

check all my profiles and my posts

i have not had any ponies in any of them, unless in this thread. i keep it to myself.

That's a very strong horn to toot. I'm sure there's a million others who say the same. I just don't understand how people go from being somewhat troubled (all of us on the internet are) people to these uber-feminine males.

I've been to a brony convention. I've met some of the biggest names in the community. I have been involved in large discussions and debates within the community. If you want more reasons why you should PM me, I'm happy to provide them.

You don't have to talk to me, I'm just offering. I understand your point of view and I'm offering you a chance to see the point of view of someone who is extremely involved in it.

He guys I went to the Lobby and got us some popcorn, what are we watching again?

Q. Do any of your parents know what you're a part of?
Q. A lot of furries / bronies I've met (LZ, Glok, etc) are bi / gay and mainly switch between the two constantly. Are all of you?
Q. Since I've become much more active with blockland (predominantly 1.045) starting in 2007, there's always been a constant fad about 'brown town' and the star fish orifice. It seems to have carried into this game without much trouble. My question is, what is your thoughts on this, and are you supportive of it?
Q. Are you guys animal lovers? (Not like that)

I'll give you people 4 questions to work with for now. If I can get some feedback I'll continue to participate.

Q. Do any of your parents know what you're a part of?

A. Yes, both of my parents know, and they're completely fine with it.

Q. A lot of furries / bronies I've met (LZ, Glok, etc) are bi / gay and mainly switch between the two constantly. Are all of you?

A. I, myself, am biloveual. I know for a fact that, just like the rest of the world, not all of us are non-heteroloveual.

Q. Since I've become much more active with blockland (predominantly 1.045) starting in 2007, there's always been a constant fad about 'brown town' and the star fish orifice. It seems to have carried into this game without much trouble. My question is, what is your thoughts on this, and are you supportive of it?

A. I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Unless you're referring to the whole, "stick it in her pooper" joke, which is exactly that: a joke. And no, I am personally not supportive of it.

Q. Are you guys animal lovers? (Not like that)

A. Yes, I have a cat and I love him very much.

Got anymore questions?