Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569181 times)

Kakashi, here have a birthday.

[](/ppparty "")

Thanks for the birthday!

New epEsoads soon?

The Hub said they will be announcing it within 30 days (which would be by October 20th), so we're expecting the premiere date to be announced at New York Comic Con (October 11th-14th). (However it could happen before or after that event)

Because they said they'd give us four weeks in advance, I'm assuming the premiere date will be November 10th. Roughly one and a half months. So, soon.

The Hub said they will be announcing it within 30 days (which would be by October 20th), so we're expecting the premiere date to be announced at New York Comic Con (October 11th-14th). (However it could happen before or after that event)

Because they said they'd give us four weeks in advance, I'm assuming the premiere date will be November 10th. Roughly one and a half months. So, soon.
thanks.

Q. Do any of your parents know what you're a part of?
Q. A lot of furries / bronies I've met (LZ, Glok, etc) are bi / gay and mainly switch between the two constantly. Are all of you?
Q. Since I've become much more active with blockland (predominantly 1.045) starting in 2007, there's always been a constant fad about 'brown town' and the star fish orifice. It seems to have carried into this game without much trouble. My question is, what is your thoughts on this, and are you supportive of it?
Q. Are you guys animal lovers? (Not like that)

I'll give you people 4 questions to work with for now. If I can get some feedback I'll continue to participate.

Ooh, I love these Q&A things. Hope I'm not too late.

Q. Do any of your parents know what you're a part of?

Yes, both of them. I told them about how there's a whole internet fandom, and they seem absolutely fine with it.

Q. A lot of furries / bronies I've met (LZ, Glok, etc) are bi / gay and mainly switch between the two constantly. Are all of you?

Mostly straight.

Q. Since I've become much more active with blockland (predominantly 1.045) starting in 2007, there's always been a constant fad about 'brown town' and the star fish orifice. It seems to have carried into this game without much trouble. My question is, what is your thoughts on this, and are you supportive of it?

I've seen multiple posts consisting of references to brown town love. I'm not exactly supportive of it, but I don't mind it either.

Q. Are you guys animal lovers? (Not like that)

Not really.

And now for something completely different.

I was thinking about getting some taco bell shortly but my appetite for it is gone now

-snip-

We were just about to have dinner, too.

okay so the BronyCon Twitter account has been tweeting a stuffLOAD about something awesome that they're going to reveal. I have a feeling they have dates set for BronyCon Summer 2013 already, but I also get the feeling that they're going to announce a smaller BronyCon set for later this year.

That burrito, I wouldent feel right eating it.

A. I, myself, am biloveual. I know for a fact that, just like the rest of the world, not all of us are non-heteroloveual.
At least one of you is somewhat honest.

1)  Yes, both of my parents know, and they're completely fine with it.
1) Yes.
2) Straight.
Yes, both of them. I told them about how there's a whole internet fandom, and they seem absolutely fine with it.
Mostly straight.
Not really.
Absolute lies.

I've seen multiple posts consisting of references to brown town love. I'm not exactly supportive of it, but I don't mind it either.
I guess I'm the only one who still has dignity in the community anymore, but then again, most of my old friends have pretty much up and left except for maxi.

I mean, I take a couple years off and let my little brother take up my name, and I come back to this?  I mean, vibrant colors are cool. Bright-themes are much more powerful considering all the melancholic bullstuff going on in the world, and I can understand for children to like ponies. But you mix sugar, fruit, and femininity and you aren't supposed to really create a show that's going to appeal to any male audience.

Seriously, this is what happened while I was in the army? Christ. My vacation off I come home, get settled back into my old room and this is what's happened to the world? I mean, if it cheers you up then I'm glad for you, but honestly, did anyone even see this meme coming?

Absolute lies.

I can tell you for a fact that Blastdown isn't lying. I don't know Isaac very well but I'm like 99.9% sure he's not lying, either. And why do you think I'm lying about my parents being fine with it? I've told both of them, they don't care. Why so accusatory?

When my parents caught me smoking a joint 8 years ago when I was 16, they were'nt like "Oh, cool. If it's your thing, it's your thing."  They beat the stuff out of me, and I know for a fact that they're normal parents, and statistically most people on this forum have somewhat normal parents too. That's how I know you're lying.