Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569465 times)

>parents beat you for liking a show
>logic

I don't know man, I don't think if most parents found 14 year old boys watching this show happily while devoting a significant amount of their time to the fandom that they'd be happy with it.

When my parents caught me smoking a joint 8 years ago when I was 16, they were'nt like "Oh, cool. If it's your thing, it's your thing."  They beat the stuff out of me, and I know for a fact that they're normal parents, and statistically most people on this forum have somewhat normal parents too. That's how I know you're lying.

lol yeah okay, keep thinking that ya delusional twat.

this is exactly what I was talking about when I said that there's literally no way for us to get along because you won't listen to reason. I'm done arguing with you because it's absolutely loving pointless hahahahahah

everyone ignore this dude, seriously. he's essentially lord tony without actually being lord tony.

Jeez, stop projecting onto me. You're making your fad look bad.

I would just like to add that this is 2012, where there are actually parents who are fine with what their kids do

Some more than others, that's why teen pregnancy is a thing ...and i think something about pregnant children too...

lol yeah okay, keep thinking that ya delusional twat.
It's not delusional at all. It's just being a normal human being.

this is exactly what I was talking about when I said that there's literally no way for us to get along because you won't listen to reason. I'm done arguing with you because it's absolutely loving pointless hahahahahah
Like you're the one to talk weirdo.
everyone ignore this dude, seriously. he's essentially lord tony without actually being lord tony.
Except I have a college degree and I'm in the army doing a kickass job.

My parents were fine with me being a Juggalo, so I guess you kind of got a point.

My parents were fine with me being a Juggalo, so I guess you kind of got a point.
what

I'm in the army doing a kickass job.
Faker, Bones4 is the only one that can be in the army (rather the air force as the case is), anyone else who says so is a big ol' faker because Bones4 is a cool guy who plays by the rules and doesn't afraid of anything

I wonder if fadedglory is fine with using his key exclusively for blockland play

because that's all he'll be able to use it for during the next week at least

truly tragic rip in peace

Link me to his account please.
Here you go.

The pony on the right doesn't seem to ring a bell, who is it?
No clue.

I don't know man, I don't think if most parents found 14 year old boys watching this show happily while devoting a significant amount of their time to the fandom that they'd be happy with it.

Are you actually brain damaged? Any parent that isn't a piece of stuff isn't going to punish or hate their child for liking what they like.

Jeez, stop projecting onto me. You're making your fad look bad.
>"HUR HUR U GUYS R GONA TOTL WERDOS XD"
>people fight back
>"ZOMG STOP PROJECTING ON TO ME D:::;"

Get the forget out of here.

I've been very logical and reasonable. You won't get that from most of my men. It seems that you guys are just screaming at me without giving me any coherent replies, and result to calling me a troll, or lord tony 8.0, weird, or dumb. I guess that one bloke was right when he said there'd never be a point where anyone can agree on something.

What the forget? Logical and reasonable? Get your head out of your ass. Anyone here who says they're straight you immediately call out and start crying "ZOMG NO UR GAY LIER"

If you somehow manage to "forget," allow me to refresh your memory:
At least one of you is somewhat honest.
Absolute lies.

I guess I'm the only one who still has dignity in the community anymore, but then again, most of my old friends have pretty much up and left except for maxi.

I mean, I take a couple years off and let my little brother take up my name, and I come back to this?  I mean, vibrant colors are cool. Bright-themes are much more powerful considering all the melancholic bullstuff going on in the world, and I can understand for children to like ponies. But you mix sugar, fruit, and femininity and you aren't supposed to really create a show that's going to appeal to any male audience.

Seriously, this is what happened while I was in the army? Christ. My vacation off I come home, get settled back into my old room and this is what's happened to the world? I mean, if it cheers you up then I'm glad for you, but honestly, did anyone even see this meme coming?

Hi guys! I have come to converse with you about the majicks of friendship! :3

reg quick, whip up a blocking script for fadedglory

Also my parents watch the show with me :/