Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569963 times)

lol third page

IMPORTANT POST OF IMPORTANTNESS

So guys, as I said earlier, the BronyCon Twitter account has been talking about some big announcement that they have. Along with that, they've gotten a new icon and changed their location to "To Be Announced." My guess is that they're preparing to announce the date and location for BronyCon 2013 within the coming few days.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Of all you guys here in the thread, how many of you, by show of "yes" and "no," want to go to next year's BronyCon? I don't want to know if you CAN go or not, I just want to know who WANTS to go.

Trust me, I'm planning something.

lol third page

i noticed that, and it's the first time i've seen that

lol third pageIMPORTANT QUESTION: Of all you guys here in the thread, how many of you, by show of "yes" and "no," want to go to next year's BronyCon? I don't want to know if you CAN go or not, I just want to know who WANTS to go.

Trust me, I'm planning something.

yes

mostly depends on what the next event has in store.
although i mostly just want to go to try to meet some of the voice actors
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:18:28 PM by Blastdown »

yes

mostly depends on what the next event has in store.
although i mostly just want to go to try to meet some of the voice actors

that's 1 yes. well, 2, technically, because I know I'm going lol.

EDIT: make that 3, masterockets says he wants to go.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:27:24 PM by Raeyok »

So what is Faded Glory the new Tony now?

I can't be the new tony as I'm just checking on this community after I kind of quit after goofing off with the original blockland (that had only the bedroom map, and a stuffload of bugs and a really kick ass nice community) about a decade ago. I'm not planning on staying on this account as my little bro says he wants it to stay inactive. Btw, who the forget is LT?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:00:13 AM by Badspot »

Lord Tony

Was a extremely successful troll during v8-v10 (I think). And then he came back last year.

So basically my little brother, but actually successful?

Apparently lord tony is according to everyone basically the antichrist

What did he do to piss off so many of you newbies?

Apparently lord tony is according to everyone basically the antichrist

What did he do to piss off so many of you newbies?
I'm not new, and he harasses me on steam.

Show me the highlights. I don't want to spend more than an hour more here since noone previously really answered my Q&A session..

guhhh

just look at his profile posts and you'll see

also while you're at it, look at thompson's aswell

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=39486

guhhh

just look at his profile posts and you'll see

also while you're at it, look at thompson's aswell

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=39486
Looked a thompson's posts. Now i want subway.

I've been talking with seph (my little brother) about a lot of things and I think I have a very amazing discovery.

The reason why so many kids these days are more playful with their loveuality instead of keeping straight is that it's kind of like the cool thing to do in a lot of ways now. That and my cartoons (80's~90s') were about honor and morals all the time and nowadays most cartoons are really just plain weird.

The truth is: What if.. Due to our world's state of overpopulation, it's nature's way of 'evolving' humans loveually into usually being gay and stuff as to slow the rapid growth of the human population?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:01:16 AM by Badspot »

my brain just exploded from that revelation