Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569049 times)

I love how you guys are still responding to him hahahahahaha

go back to your post blocker cigarettee

go back to your post blocker cigarettee

I don't see his posts but I see your responses to him lol

I also like how everyone except Blastdown completely ignored my important post on the previous page

I don't see his posts but I see your responses to him lol

I also like how everyone except Blastdown completely ignored my important post on the previous page
I'm not really sure. I'm not a fan of going to meetups and conventions and such.

I'd only go if a BL group went.

Yeah, you should stop responding to him. He's an idiot.

I'm not really sure. I'm not a fan of going to meetups and conventions and such.

but you'd be going with US~

I'd only go if a BL group went.

well that's the point of my question, to see how many of you guys would go.

If I did go, I just hope me and Raeyok can get along, honestly dude I don't make dirty jokes or such in real life unless its brought up in a certain way, my friend however will jump out of nowhere and make one.

Besides us fighting over a joke on the Internet is pretty stupid anyways.

If I did go, I just hope me and Raeyok can get along, honestly dude I don't make dirty jokes or such in real life unless its brought up in a certain way, my friend however will jump out of nowhere and make one.

It's the internet, you would probably get along just fine in real life.

It's the internet, you would probably get along just fine in real life.
I dunno we don't seem the have so many similar interests.

I'm sure we would get along just fine. When I react with one of my many infamous GIFs to something you posted and my reaction implies anger, I'm usually just joking. I only react as I do for the comedic value.

So yeah, we'd get along just fine. c:

now kobe on the other hand...

But I thought you were mad at me the whole time...

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE.

Oh and Kobe would be fine, just buy him a Luna plushie and he won't be a bother.

uh hello

I'm kidding. you're a bro. <3

But I thought you were mad at me the whole time...

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE.

no lol, I'm just playin'.

Wild Kobewarrior appears!

Go Raeyok!

What will Raeyok do?

>Fight
>Item
>PkMN
>Run