Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569214 times)

Everything went better than expected
and still no updates about reg's plushie

Hello. I finished my drawing.

I have to say, that is rather good. You have a unique style.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Of all you guys here in the thread, how many of you, by show of "yes" and "no," want to go to next year's BronyCon? I don't want to know if you CAN go or not, I just want to know who WANTS to go.

Trust me, I'm planning something.
Yes

I do want to go.

I was going to take my $400~ From christmas and use it to come

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Of all you guys here in the thread, how many of you, by show of "yes" and "no," want to go to next year's BronyCon? I don't want to know if you CAN go or not, I just want to know who WANTS to go.

It'd be fun to go, so sure why not.

I really want to, but there's no doubt my parents aren't gonna fly me to the US just to do so.

Yes

I do want to go.

I was going to take my $400~ From christmas and use it to come

It'd be fun to go, so sure why not.

I really want to, but there's no doubt my parents aren't gonna fly me to the US just to do so.

mkay that makes 6 yeses. once BronyCon makes whatever announcement they're going to make, then I'll say what I've got planned.

Hello. I finished my drawing.

Jesus forget that's nice. Eyes are odd though.

It was great.

Then I looked at the face feac.

It was great.

Then I looked at the face feac.
Yeah, it's more stallion than it should be, her eye is also quite haunting.

When I woke up this morning, I was actually in the mood for a lot of Celestia.

When I woke up this morning, I was actually in the mood for a lot of Celestia.

well have some more