Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7768978 times)

90% of the people who write fics are bad at it
Generalizations are bad. And I really really wouldn't say that. Fimfic does an excellent job weeding out bad fics, and if you want quality assured you can just check the feature box and set the filter to most viewed or highest rated.

I just need something more, iunno, substantial before I leave it be. I feel like fics are just as important as our art and music.

I've just never been interested in reading fics

I've just never been interested in reading fics
See, I can understand this. I've never been interested in the darker stuff, music or art-wise. What i can't understand are generalizations and half truths from a fandom that's supposed to be above that. Concrete answers.

I've only read a couple fics and that was a looooooooong time ago. I'm just not entirely fond of them. I can appreciate good writing but even in the best-written ones, I still find myself picking out the occasional grammatical misusage or punctuation error.

then again, I don't consider myself a brony anymore so lol

I've only read a couple fics and that was a looooooooong time ago. I'm just not entirely fond of them. I can appreciate good writing but even in the best-written ones, I still find myself picking out the occasional grammatical misusage or punctuation error.

then again, I don't consider myself a brony anymore so lol
Understandable. What's up with the brony-no-more thing? Story time?

I'm hosting a server:

Euphrates' pony

Password: pony

Understandable. What's up with the brony-no-more thing? Story time?

nah I just got tired of the fandom. I haven't seen or heard any new content in quite a long time that's made me actually sit back and think "dayum." I mean I see awesome stuff every day, but nothing that's really blown me away for a long time now. just a casual fan of the show now.

except for bronycon because I want to go to that to catch up with friends I met at the last one.

wait wait woah were you unbanned
wait what the forget how did i miss this

i thought it was zoukuw, lol

soukuw's been here for like, ever

nah I just got tired of the fandom. I haven't seen or heard any new content in quite a long time that's made me actually sit back and think "dayum." I mean I see awesome stuff every day, but nothing that's really blown me away for a long time now. just a casual fan of the show now.

except for bronycon because I want to go to that to catch up with friends I met at the last one.
Huh. I'll make sure to find something to blow you away sooner or later.

"I love videos of gifs"
     -nobody ever
nobody ever is a person?