Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7668027 times)

Bronies are everywhere in my school and it's terrible. Mainly drama geeks and computer nerds.

The bronies in my school are nice. 50% known female bronies.

There's like I think 15 people in my class and only 7 people ever come to school.

I don't mind the fans so much anymore but there's two things that grind my gears.

1. Overly flamboyant bronies (they have to tell everyone they love ponies,usually those fans who buy a lot of merch I suppose.

2. People who decide to market brony stuff (forget you hot topic and or banana republic or who ever else does this stuff) it's just as bad as Internet memes and ragefaces being used out of proportion now. Although I don't mind people wearing the clothes that much, it still irritates me.

It's a fluffy luna!
The bronies in my school are nice. 50% known female bronies.

BRONIES

WHO ARE FEMALE

WOOOAAAAAAAH!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING, IT TOTALLY ISN'T A NORMAL THING TO EXPECT SINCE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A GIRL'S SHOW.

Bronies are everywhere in my school and it's terrible. Mainly drama geeks and computer nerds.
There's only one that I know of at school, and he's terribly obnoxious and for some reason always google searches pictures of super mario bros in the IT room.

BRONIES

WHO ARE FEMALE

WOOOAAAAAAAH!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING, IT TOTALLY ISN'T A NORMAL THING TO EXPECT SINCE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A GIRL'S SHOW.
He wasn't making a big deal out of it...

-snip-
It's a fluffy luna!
does not fit the requirements of an actual good picture.

BRONIES

WHO ARE FEMALE

what the forget

Fluffy ponies are my least favorite ponies now.

BRONIES

WHO ARE FEMALE

There's only one that I know of at school, and he's terribly obnoxious and for some reason always google searches pictures of super mario bros in the IT room.

Who put a stick in your ass?

BRONIES

WHO ARE FEMALE

Calm down, Aph, before you embarrass yourself further.

I have an uncle and his friend who are bronies. My dad doesn't get why they are and why they got some MLP dolls from Build-a-Bear, but he and I agree that it's really hilarious.

Oh, and this brony uncle gifted me Killing Floor, which is sweet.