Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7660816 times)

What exactly is making us look bad?

Just curious.
imposing pony culture and fandom on those that don't want it?

Here's an idea everyone! Stop loving making us look bad.
that was uncalled for?

11010? binary!

aw nevermind

Obviously no-one, not even you people, seems to comprehend EXACTLY what I was trying to do.

I'm fed up with everyone here. Taking a break from foruming for a while. Don't bother replying to this, this'll be my last post before leaving.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 09:46:06 PM by Badspot »

Obviously no-one, not even you people, seems to comprehend EXACTLY what I was trying to do.

I'm fed up with everyone here. Taking a break from foruming for a while. Don't bother replying to this, this'll be my last post before leaving.

I thought you were already gone?

Unless you're just beta-lurking.

hahaha, isaac blew a fuse over fluffy ponies?
even i greatly dislike the fluffy ponies, mainly because the art style is unappealing, but it's hardly worth getting upset over.

he could make his life easier with a post blocker. it's just a picture, if it really bothers someone that much there are ways to make them disappear without turning it into a problem
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:29:36 PM by Blastdown »

what is the point of taking a break if you still keep your same stuffty ideology

nobody asked for your "help"
you are no great miunsderstood hero

get out of here

Why is everyone leaving?
I wish we could all just get along like before

taking a break from the blockland forums over fluffy ponies?
you're loving weak dude

Why is everyone leaving?
a lot of them were scared off. :c

Why is everyone leaving?
but we do get along most of the times, when we didnt, it was because of people like isaac