Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7774496 times)

I still have my semi-rigged Lyra model.

I still have my semi-rigged Lyra model.
wait were you making it and never finished?

I still am pissed at you.
Woah woah wait a second

Weren't you that guy who was extremely anti brony?

Woah woah wait a second

I am anti-brony but I didn't do any harm at much, but now he's crossed the line.

Woah woah wait a second

Makes me wonder what he's doing in here lol
(also there's a lot more than one guy. the others just don't bother us if we don't bother them.)
I am anti-brony but I didn't do any harm at much, but now he's crossed the line.
OH MY GOD LOL

By making something based on what he likes?

Guess we better get rid of all the cars and anime addons. Guns aswell because you should never combine things you like.

Date and time confirmed in a discovery family promo that season will premiere April 4th at 11am before hand will be a pony marathon starting at 9 and the g1 movie after the premiere.

By making something based on what he likes?

Guess we better get rid of all the cars and anime addons. Guns aswell because you should never combine things you like.

Date and time confirmed in a discovery family promo that season will premiere April 4th at 11am before hand will be a pony marathon starting at 9 and the g1 movie after the premiere.

I'm not going into it, all i'm saying is that other dude was in my pi day post blabering about "time and money" or stuff and caused a Locomotion* so I said, "i'm still pissed at you." It doesn't mean I am a brony unless I start posting 'umg did you see seezon six of south park? xDDDD 420'

I'm not going into it, all i'm saying is that other dude was in my pi day post blabering about "time and money" or stuff and caused a Locomotion* so I said, "i'm still pissed at you." It doesn't mean I am a brony unless I start posting 'umg did you see seezon six of south park? xDDDD 420'
so you followed him because he said one thing in your thread? Why would you not drama him instead? Oh you want him to be pissed.

Do us all a favor. Keep your off topic posts away and gtfo.

so you followed him because he said one thing in your thread? Why would you not drama him instead? Oh you want him to be pissed.

Do us all a favor. Keep your off topic posts away and gtfo.

kk brb, gettin drama'd xDDDD

all - bronies

<k i'll stop>

Needs to be About 20% Cooler

So you're butthurt about me pointing out the fact that you were too oblivious to see another existing thread practically at the top of the page? So you come here to say "I'm still mad" in the most irrelevant thread for this ever? Excellent job.

Also Smooze is coming in S5.

wait were you making it and never finished?

Yeah, I didn't know (still don't) how to rig it fully for animation and animation language for BL. Plus I don't really play BL anymore.

Needs to be About 20% Cooler
Yes

Yes it does

Yeah, I didn't know (still don't) how to rig it fully for animation and animation language for BL. Plus I don't really play BL anymore.
Don't tease us like that
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:43:07 PM by MoltenKitten »

[si ze=90pt] Needs to be About 20% Cooler[/size]
Please don't use text that large.

Hey Molten, you might wanna kill the size tag in your quote, too.