My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7626371 times)

Yeah I ask people all the time why the forget they like avocado, its gross and mushy. forget, I should persecute them.
idk man guacamole is pretty tasty

Why is this topic bumped anyway?

idk man guacamole is pretty tasty

>not using spinach and cheese dip for your chips

>not using spinach and cheese dip for your chips
wtf gross

wtf gross

It's loving delicious you heretical scum, plus it has the protein to make you swole.

Why is this topic bumped anyway?
Because of me. You can kill me now.

How good is the MLP  tablet game?

stuff guys is season 6 really the last season?

the end of an era

the end of an era

Wouldn't that be 2019? I heard they said it was 2019.

How good is the MLP  tablet game?
For a mobile game it is on the good side but only by a little bit. The minigames are fun for a bit but the ones you have to do to train ponies gets stale really quick. Gameloft is also super greedy so if you don't have an android or a ton of cash you can kiss gem ponies goodbye, or you could wait half the year.
Unless I missed something it isn't confirmed but with the movie in 2017 there is speculation

I'm only posting here to answer questions because my friend is actually a fan of the show, so I can always get info from him.

Anyway, according to his info, he claimed that the show would go on for a minimum of 8 seasons, but a maximum of 10.

I'm only posting here to answer questions because my friend is actually a fan of the show, so I can always get info from him.

Anyway, according to his info, he claimed that the show would go on for a minimum of 8 seasons, but a maximum of 10.
Is this only a guess or does he have a source?