Author Topic: Ode to the Nice Guys _ White Knights report in !  (Read 1408 times)

if a girl is to drunk and needs my help getting home. i WILL be getting action from her.
like to hell with me playing taxi man for a dumb chick that forgot to set her self up.

also;
girls are awful at being friends.
you date them, friend forget them, attempt to hook up with them.

but that just friends hangout crap is unacceptable. girls are no fun and they bring a strange vibe to the circle because they just cant chill and enjoy things like a guy can.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 05:59:09 PM by Bisjac »

Bump.
Found some new loveist bull. What sucks worst of all is that nobody'd report loveism against males, but everyone would support loveism against females. Some of this is even promoting violence against males.

It's just not fair.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:30:14 AM by Man 2 »

enjoy your pusillanimous individual-free lives

I have attributes of both. :O

Except the majority are in the 'real man' section, lol.

It's like a story of my life
No it's not, you're like 16, you probably haven't even been introduced to that style of life yet, much less lived it for more than a year. More like "I wish it was the story of my life so I could be more interesting".
Bump.
Found some new loveist bull. What sucks worst of all is that nobody'd report loveism against males, but everyone would support loveism against females. Some of this is even promoting violence against males.
Welcome to American Society.

Guess what guys? You're also being loveist by saying "women and girls do this".
I feel it rather justified.