Author Topic: 5 things wrong with The USA.  (Read 5336 times)

I'm impressed at your willpower to keep the list down to only five things. And I swear, the soonest possible moment I have, I'm getting out of the United States and moving far far far far away.

We've got the Constitution, which contains unalienable rights for all.
I'm fine with that.
That's not how it works.

I'm impressed at your willpower to keep the list down to only five things. And I swear, the soonest possible moment I have, I'm getting out of the United States and moving far far far far away.
Likeliness you'll actually do that? Small. Likeliness you'll manage to move to another country and enjoy it? Even smaller.

Good, America doesn't need people like you.
I know you're trying to back up your country and all, but there's no need to be a bitch about it.
And, you can't see that your government is pretty much corrupt, right?

bahahahaha

The US has one of the least corrupt governments in the world. Once again, you take information from mainstream media and don't think about what EVERYONE in a group is like.

I know you're trying to back up your country and all, but there's no need to be a bitch about it.
He's not bitching, he is saying whats right.  Honestly, we don't need people in the country that would just hold us down for doing whats right simply because they don't like what we are doing.

bahahahaha

The US has one of the least corrupt governments in the world. Once again, you take information from mainstream media and don't think about what EVERYONE in a group is like.
Agreed. I do believe that the British media is misinforming.
Sorry about that.

1. We're slowly losing our freedoms.

Yeah, ever since 9/11 our freedoms are slowly being taken away. I don't really need proof since it's blatantly obvious, but here you go: http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1

No.

No.
But you do realize it is possible to lose out freedoms?

Theres another problem, did anyone remember when obama PROMISED to take our soldiers from sea? To take them away from all war? Yeah. He hasnt done stuff. I feel bad for the soldiers in iraq, its usually around 120-130 degrees. Mostly obama has lost most jobs in ohio. My aunt can barely afford to keep the house we are in. Dont get me wrong but, forget obama.

He promised to lower gas, he made it higher. 3.60$ here. I mean come on reaply, it went from 2$ and now its almost 4$. Im going to sleep now, GOODNIGHT.

Theres another problem, did anyone remember when obama PROMISED to take our soldiers from sea? To take them away from all war? Yeah. He hasnt done stuff. I feel bad for the soldiers in iraq, its usually around 120-130 degrees. Mostly obama has lost most jobs in ohio. My aunt can barely afford to keep the house we are in. Dont get me wrong but, forget obama.
He promised to lower gas, he made it higher. 3.60$ here. I mean come on reaply, it went from 2$ and now its almost 4$. Im going to sleep now, GOODNIGHT.
Obama just sent troops out of Iraq.
Obama does not control prices of gas directly.

Obama just sent troops out of Iraq.
Obama does not control prices of gas directly.

forget my ipod beeped when you replied; and when was this? 1 of my old friends from california has been in iraq for a year now. 3 of my other friends from cali on pismo beach are being sent to iraq. Half of my family has lost there jobs. now im seriously going to sleep and turning off that beeping sound.

Luckily, I live in the UK.