Author Topic: 5 things wrong with The USA.  (Read 5330 times)

Don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those anti-american friends, but i've come to realize our government and country has turned to complete stuff.

1. We're slowly losing our freedoms.

Yeah, ever since 9/11 our freedoms are slowly being taken away. I don't really need proof since it's blatantly obvious, but here you go: http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1

2. About half of the US population is dumb as stuff.

A little less than a third of the US population don't know that the sun is a star. Yeah, it's true. We're getting dumber, and I don't know why. After WWII we just don't give a stuff anymore. This does not help with our image at all. I can't blame the people though, it's the education system.

3. We don't care about our money

Hey guys, let's go invade another country and spend more money on the war than we gain from the resources! forget that. This is exactly why we're in a recession. George Bush was a loving idiot, he started two wars at once. Sure, the Iraqi people are better off now then they were when Hussein was leader, but that wasn't our mission over there. George Bush wanted oil, he knew there wasn't any WMDs.

4. The government will do anything to increase patriotism.

Yeah, we knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. The US govt. knew there was an invasion, they just didn't warn the guys down at Pearl Harbor. We LET it happen to get more soldiers to fight for our country. For you friends who think i'm lying, here's some proof: http://www.warbirdforum.com/pearl.htm. I think that's pretty forgeted up. It could also be said that the same thing happened with 9/11 but I think that's unlikely.

5. The media.

Look at Fox news. Doing anything for a loving story. The media is just as corrupt as the government, if not more.

That's all I have to say. Hopefully this changed your view on this country. I love America, yeah, but I don't love what it's become.

Oh, i'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:23:38 AM by Shinji »

Yeah, we knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. The US govt. knew there was an invasion, they just didn't warn the guys down at Pearl Harbor.
No.

something messed up about ww2 is that once pearl harbor happened, that was the last straw and stuff pretty much got forgeted from there.

Yeah, ever since 9/11 our freedoms are slowly being taken away. I don't really need proof since it's blatantly obvious.
We've got the Constitution, which contains unalienable rights for all.
I'm fine with that.

1. Agree
2. I'd say more than half
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. Agree.

Another thing you didn't really mention is stuff like Bill S.978. Seriously, what the forget.

Another thing you didn't really mention is stuff like Bill S.978. Seriously, what the forget.

I thought that was implied with the first one.

Some of those are true, but conspiracy theorists annoy me greatly. Since, you know The Government put an ID chip into everyone's skulls in 2009.

We've got the Constitution, which contains unalienable rights for all.
I'm fine with that.

I thought that was implied with the first one.

Oh.
...I guess it sort of was.

1 Thing right about America.

None of them will move to Canada because americans refuse to believe it exists.

Oh.
...I guess it sort of was.

Eh, I just added it into the OP.

1 Thing right about America.

None of them will move to Canada because americans refuse to believe it exists.

Canada's awesome, just like Germany.
...and Japan.

Would George Bush count as another problem?

Would George Bush count as another problem?

Yes. He's the reason we're in a recession.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those anti-american friends, but i've come to realize our government and country has turned to complete stuff.

Yeah, ever since 9/11 our freedoms are slowly being taken away. I don't really need proof since it's blatantly obvious, but here you go: http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1

2. About half of the US population is dumb as stuff.

A little less than a third of the US population don't know that the sun is a star. Yeah, it's true. We're getting dumber, and I don't know why. After WWII we just don't give a stuff anymore. This does not help with our image at all.

3. We don't care about our money

Hey guys, let's go invade another country and spend more money on the war than we gain from the resources! forget that. This is exactly why we're in a recession. George Bush was a loving idiot, he started two wars at once. Sure, the Iraqi people are better off now then they were when Hussein was leader, but that wasn't our mission over there. George Bush wanted oil, he knew there wasn't any WMDs.

4. The government will do anything to increase patriotism.

Yeah, we knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. The US govt. knew there was an invasion, they just didn't warn the guys down at Pearl Harbor. We LET it happen to get more soldiers to fight for our country. For you friends who think i'm lying, here's some proof: http://www.warbirdforum.com/pearl.htm. I think that's pretty forgeted up. It could also be said that the same thing happened with 9/11 but I think that's unlikely.

5. The media.

Look at Fox news. Doing anything for a loving story. The media is just as corrupt as the government, if not more.

That's all I have to say. Hopefully this changed your view on this country. I love America, yeah, but I don't love what it's become.

Oh, i'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
An American made Blockland and Facebook.
Just saying.
If I can have my internet and go out and ride my bike and make money, then I'm fine with the country.
Another thing: A 13 year old girl in my school district a few years back artificially increased the intelligence of a worm. We're not getting dumber, we're getting smarter.

The goverment didn't let Pearl Harbor happen. They didn't want to go to war with Japan. What was the point of letting it happen to get more soldiers. Doesnt make sense.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:56:43 AM by Retz »