Author Topic: B-Day Present; FC Twin or FC 16 Go  (Read 359 times)

So my Birthday is coming up, and I feel like getting myself a present. Which shall it be? Here's some minor info.

FC Twin $35
The Fc twin is a clone system of the snes and nes. Obviously, it plays snes and nes cartridges. It is compatible with the games I would play on it, and its at a low price. My only thing against this system is it's a lot to move around. I'd like to take it to friend's houses and play it there. For more info, Wikipedia

FC-16 Go $60
The Fc-16 go is a portable clone snes. It is made by the same company that made the FC twin, Yobo. It plays by default, US Snes cartridges. From research, it should be compatible with the games I would play on it. It looks like a massive Nintendo ds, and it has a 3.5 inch screen. It connects to home TV as well. The cons? Its large... The battery life is 3-4 hours. For more info, Wikipedia

So, what are your thoughts of what I should get? I'm also considering waiting for the supaboy, or just getting an actual snes.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:31:14 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

Well Wikipedia's broken but I'd say go with the FC-16 Go because it looks good, and if you don't like it maybe youy could sell it and get a FC Twin.

Well Wikipedia's broken but I'd say go with the FC-16 Go because it looks good, and if you don't like it maybe youy could sell it and get a FC Twin.
FC twin Wikipedia fixed.

I say the F-16 Go.
Where the hell do you get these anyway?
Online only?

I say the F-16 Go.
Where the hell do you get these anyway?
Online only?
Yeah. Since fc16go 2.1 has a dead pixel problem, look for "fc 16 go model 2" on Google, and find das cheap. If you want to get 2.1, go to here. This site also has the Fc twin.