Author Topic: Dropshock needs clips for his website! Again!  (Read 1770 times)

So just recently I've been working on my website, which can be view here quite a bit more, and it looks pretty nice now.
The only thing it's lacking is clips. I believe it has about 9 clips it plays at the moment, but I definitely need more. I made a topic back in March, which can be viewed here, asking for clips, but I didn't get all that many.
Here are the rules. Please read all of them!
  • Please, don't use a terrible file hosting service. No RapidShare, anything like that. Filesmelt and Mediafire are both solid hosting websites.
  • No long clips. No, you can't give me a 12 minute long clip. Or 5 minutes. I'd say the max length is going to be a minute to two minutes. I might accept longer ones.
  • Edit your video! Don't send me an entire video to be converted. Please trim the video to the part which you want, else it shall be ignored.
  • Keep the file size to a minimum, but it can be any file type. Avi, mpeg, wmv, etc. I can convert them into flvs to play on the website.
  • No idiotic, pointless, or stupid clips. If you're unsure if your clip fits into those three categories, post what it is. Although, I'm the one who has the say in this so don't necessarily always listen to others telling you if it's alright to upload.
  • No, it does not have to be about Adventure Time. It can be anything.
  • Search through the topic and see if your clip has already been posted.
  • No clips just about you! Please! As in, I don't want your life story in video format for others to watch! That's boring. Also, no boring clips. Thanks.
  • I have the ability to either use your clip or to not use it, so if your clip doesn't end up being uploaded, please don't whine, or complain.
  • DownloadHelper is a wonderful add-on for Firefox which allows you to download any video you would like off of Youtube, or any other video-hosting website. Vimeo, etc.
  • No inappropriate clips. If you do upload something that breaks the rules of these forums, I obviously won't use it.
That's it. Include the link to the file in your post, and maybe give a short description of what it is and why you want it on the website, but that isn't required.

Aw, c'mon guys, I need clips for the website :(

I don't even understand what the website is even about. Please explain?

I don't even understand what the website is even about. Please explain?
When you view the first page it randomly picks a clip out of 9 of them and plays it on the front page. I want more clips for it to play because I have so little at the moment.

What genre of clips do you want?

What genre of clips do you want?
Doesn't matter. Funny clips, interesting clips, etc.
Something that people would want to watch though. Nothing stupid.

How about nature clips? I have some clips from my trip tothe zoo, I have about 500 other clips about other things.

How about nature clips? I have some clips from my trip tothe zoo, I have about 500 other clips about other things.
... Are they interesting to watch?

Dropshock, i'm getting the FAQ to 1000 views.

Dropshock, i'm getting the FAQ to 1000 views.
Wonderful. Quite an accomplishment.
Edit: Holy loving stuff my HTTP log file for today is GIGANTIC.

Dropshock, very little people visit your FAQ.

Why did you remove my stuff?

Dropshock, very little people visit your FAQ.
It was just added yesterday.
Also I think the counter is broken. The FAQ page has definitely NOT been viewed over 250 times.
Why did you remove my stuff?
What are you talking about?

OH GOD LOL THE COUNTER IS COMPLETELY BROKEN.
Oh dear.

I was refreshing and then it got reset

Oh god that tetris clip was funny