Author Topic: (JS) - Jeepserver  (Read 4759 times)

Hm.  What is the difference?  Clicking modify versus just clicking that button in bottom left?
There's a "grase period" where it will not show itself as an edit.

Jeepserver created Blockland Brick Creator, multiple vehicles that have yet to be released, Game Bar, In Game Main Menu, and is creating Blockland Stealth.

Brick creator has been done many times
Vehicles are nothing innovative or new, I'd be surprised if any JS vehicle actually hits popularity
Dunno what game bar is
In Game Main Menu sounds awfully un-innovative
Stealth has had bad reception as far as I know, as many projects of its nature its solving a problem nobody has

Brick creator has been done many times
Vehicles are nothing innovative or new, I'd be surprised if any JS vehicle actually hits popularity
Dunno what game bar is
In Game Main Menu sounds awfully un-innovative
Stealth has had bad reception as far as I know, as many projects of its nature its solving a problem nobody has
1) Auto-Install, Auto-Enable, Brick Backup
2) Hard to explain
3) In Game Main Menu is actually really popular and useful. It also allows users to setup wallpapers on their IGMM.
4) Most people of the forums are going to stereotype every mega mod as being an RTB clone until it actually comes out and they see its not. I'm working day and night to get Stealth here on time.

Update:
New Member (Nexus)

Forgive me for my behavior on RTB. I misunderstood Stealth's purpose and personally believe it has some potential.

I sent an application...

1) Auto-Install, Auto-Enable, Brick Backup
2) Hard to explain
3) In Game Main Menu is actually really popular and useful. It also allows users to setup wallpapers on their IGMM.
4) Most people of the forums are going to stereotype every mega mod as being an RTB clone until it actually comes out and they see its not. I'm working day and night to get Stealth here on time.
1) Yay more crappy bricks that no one needs. It takes a true builder to work with what is given to him/herself.
2) Vehicles are very hard to explain aren't they?
3) You missed game bar.
4) An in-game main menu is just stupid, you can do everything you need to in-game anyway.
5) Never heard of it and I hope I never will again.

1) Yay more crappy bricks that no one needs. It takes a true builder to work with what is given to him/herself.
3) You missed game bar.
4) An in-game main menu is just stupid, you can do everything you need to in-game anyway.
1) That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard someone say in a while. You said "more crappy bricks that no one needs", then you said "a true builder will work with what is given to him/herself". So the bricks that builder needs they don't need and they shouldn't bother creating? If they do they aren't true builders? What? I guess it makes more sense to use 10 or 20 bricks to fill a single spot rather than just making a new brick and using it (1 brick).

2) Vehicles are a big mission here at Jeepserver. We're not making simple cars. We're incorporating things the community wants into cars. Would you like me to explain all of our current progress and concepts?

3) He said he does not know what Game Bar is. Why should I bother arguing it if he doesn't even know what it is? I hope you aren't telling me to argue it with him, despite the fact he knows nothing about it. Then he could create improbable reasons why no one should use it, even if it does serve a purpose.

4) So you mean to tell me that it was a bad idea to make a familiar and useful environment available to users? I think that lacks logic.

5) You will. I can promise you that.

3) You missed game bar.
Leave the topic if you don't want to hear it again. I think what jeepserver is doing is pretty cool.

3) You missed game bar.
Way to judge something not based on itself, but on how people choose to use it, or what already existed.

I sent an application...
You should be getting a response soon. Check your email.

I added some news on Partner Clans & Ally Clans.

Partner Clans get Benefit Stealth Clan Pages & Advertisements - Show us some of your clans work.

You should be getting a response soon. Check your email.
So how do I access the databases and stuff?  Like the sound files?

So how do I access the databases and stuff?  Like the sound files?
You'll get access to it when JSN(Jeepserver Clan Network) comes out. For now, just put in a request via email. I have a ton of shot and reload sounds.

IMO, there's a lot of "when X happens Y will be awesome!"

When something tangible is produced, I'll buy into it. For now, all I see is a bland clan with crappy website.

Good luck all the same :)