Author Topic: (JS) - Jeepserver  (Read 4741 times)

Jeepserver - The Future Blockland Server

Jeepserver was founded 2 years ago with the goal of bringing the future of Blockland early. Jeepserver has a goal of innovation and plans to innovate Blockland to the best of our abilities. We will not settle for anything less than the best.

Administraton
- Jeep: Owner / Founder
- MrPieThumbs: Co-Founder
- Dionysus: Server Administrator
- DarkLight: Administrator / Networking

Mod Department
-Nexus: Scripter
-Ben Grapevine: Modeler

Project Stealth: Project Stealth is Jeepserver's biggest project, and hopefully our flag ship project. Blockland Stealth is a Social Network designed for Blockland.

Project Vision: Project Vision is Jeepserver's modelling campaign. It is an attempt to bring a line of succesful new vehicle models into the game. We will not be making old, ugly, boxy, or high poly cars. We will, however, be making modern, attractive, precision handling, custom cars.

Modelling: Send us a working version of a model you made (cannot be released yet). If we like the model, we will notify you and you will be in Jeepserver Mod Department. Here, you have access to hundreds of sounds, and marketing for your mods.

Scripting: Send us your best script (cannot be released yet). If we like the script, or see potential in it, we will notify you and you will be added to the Jeepserver Mod Department. You will have elite access to marketing for your mod, testers, etc.

Building: If you are good at building, we want to see it. Your mission would be to create headquarters for Jeepserver. You may use elevator mod if you would like. It has to hold at least 5 offices, 1 conference room, and 1 lobby. You may also build a Zombie Apocalypse city. If accepted, you will be added to the Jeepserver Building Department. Here, you can have your builds used on our popular dedicated server.

Submission: Email applications to central@jeepserver.net

Partner Clans: If you would like to partner with JS and become an ally clan, please let us know by emailing us. Partner Clans will get Stealth Benefit Clan pages & Advertisements.

Topic is WIP
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:27:51 PM by Jeep »

Well, I just joined because I was a good fan of Jeep, and I've been at his server. It's a really fun server, and I'm glad I got to get along with Jeep. Jeep gets 9 cookies.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:51:46 PM by K2Dionysus »

Well, I just joined because I was a good fan of Jeep, and I've been at his server. It's a really fun server, and I'm glad I got to get along with Jeep. Jeep gets 9 cookies.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: (x9)
What the hell?

with the goal of bringing the future of Blockland early. Jeepserver has a goal of innovation and plans to innovate Blockland to the best of our abilities. We will not settle for anything less than the best.

What is that even suppose to mean. You have been around for 2 years and I don't recall a single thing that actually innovated Blockland beyond what was already there.

Anyway, I thought JS was just a pseudo-brand.

Tom

2 years ago and only 4 members....

I dun get it.

What is that even suppose to mean. You have been around for 2 years and I don't recall a single thing that actually innovated Blockland beyond what was already there.

Anyway, I thought JS was just a pseudo-brand.
Jeepserver created Blockland Brick Creator, multiple vehicles that have yet to be released, Game Bar, In Game Main Menu, and is creating Blockland Stealth.

2 years ago and only 4 members....

I dun get it.
Up until this point, I had no interest in adding more members.

this wont get anywhere
You'll just have to wait and see.

I will need to get working on an app.

We've just started and people don't get it.
The Jeepserver Clan has basically just started. but the Server has been running for two years.
They've been thinking for innovations for a while. Cant make it come true, without modellers, script-er, and somewhat builders.

I like jeeps
Ima own a Wrangler some day!  :cookieMonster:

Edit:
I like jeeps
Ima own a Willys Jeep some day! :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:22:18 PM by -SailorMan- »

--Post removed.

Um?  How was the post removed if there isn't an edited thing below your post?  See I will edit mine to show what would appear if you had actually removed/changed your post.

There should be something right below this post.

Second edit:  What the eff??  Why doesn't it show up??
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:41:14 PM by SirLancelot7 »

People refer to it as a "Ninja edit."

Hm.  What is the difference?  Clicking modify versus just clicking that button in bottom left?