Poll

Make Ruby like the AoE: with no real specialty? (No offence to the AoE)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Cosed  (Read 30135 times)

i cant think of a good song for the new clan theme song im stumped :(

i cant think of a good song for the new clan theme song im stumped :(

I am not a music righter, just come up with something.

We have goals just we don't tell anyone about them. And do you have a goal. Does any clan have a goal. Hehe lets destroy other clans and catch hackers derp

Poll is loving supid and only shows how handicapped the clan is.

We have goals just we don't tell anyone about them. And do you have a goal. Does any clan have a goal. Hehe lets destroy other clans and catch hackers derp
I SAID NO OFFENCE TO THE AOE!!!!

You said AoE has no "goal." We build different things, do a little modding on the side. Just because we're not dedicated to one simple idea like "spying" doesn't mean we're pointless.

You said AoE has no "goal." We build different things, do a little modding on the side. Just because we're not dedicated to one simple idea like "spying" doesn't mean we're pointless.
I ment you don't have a secialty, like spying (Ruby) Build (AoB) or Movie making (StarCorp).

Well in that case yes, make Ruby like that. You may get some respect then. Oh, and you nay want to make an entirely new topic.

hey, by the way. Saying no offence doesn't mean they don't take offence..

Your loving fat. (no offence  :cookieMonster:)

I ment you don't have a secialty, like spying (Ruby) Build (AoB) or Movie making (StarCorp).
When you make a clan's goal 'spying', it sounds like you think you're in charge of blockland and you want to make sure its 'going your way'. Wow, what an idiot.

Lol I hope he gets banned for creating another topic.  He has like 40 clan topics.

Lol I hope he gets banned for creating another topic.  He has like 40 clan topics.
dis gon b good

This clan is stupid.

The leader doesn't know the difference between eating stuff with a spoon and scripting.

This clan is stupid.

The leader doesn't know the difference between eating stuff with a spoon and scripting.
What's more suprising is that you're trying to app for this... this mess they call a "clan"

Lulsec anyone?

*CLAIM TO FIGHT FOR PEOPLE -> STEAL CREDIT CARD NUMBERS*

This clan is just motherloving dumb. Nothing more.