A more original zombie mod.

Author Topic: A more original zombie mod.  (Read 11462 times)

Hmm, how about melee that just damages and pushes like 3-5 studs.

Edit:Might as well post more suggestions.

Safehouse like brick.
And a option to have a pick up type of rescue. It's timed, and if the players aren't standing on the safehouse brick when the time goes out then they don't get rescued.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:23:57 PM by Legodude77 »

I think if you spawn a barricade, you can give it a brick name, and connect a spawn to a zombie spawn, so a zombie automatically goes to that named barricade. You should also get about 3 empty text boxes that, in order, the zombie travels to on their way to a barricade. Example picture:

Safehouse like brick.
And a option to have a pick up type of rescue. It's timed, and if the players aren't standing on the safehouse brick when the time goes out then they don't get rescued.

I'll add it but I think it should just be a baseplate zone.

Wait, now how would we make it so that the players can't go though the barricade? Just put a brick with onplayertouch>kill event on the other side of it?

@Lordtony
That's what I meant.

Wait, now how would we make it so that the players can't go though the barricade? Just put a brick with onplayertouch>kill event on the other side of it?

@Lordtony
That's what I ment.

They wouldn't be able to. A fixed up barricade is equivalent to a closed JVS door while a broken barricade will be equivalent to an open JVS door.

But still, if its open then the players could go though it as well.
Also, it would have strength right? As in, the zombies would have to whack at it for a little bit to break it? And it would take a second to build it up?

But still, if its open then the players could go though it as well.
Also, it would have strength right? As in, the zombies would have to whack at it for a little bit to break it? And it would take a second to build it up?

Well I think that's the point. If you barricaded yourself in a house and zombies come in the back door you should be able to destroy your own barricade and get out of there.

Of course, barricade health should be set with events. As for rebuilding, I think it should at least take 30 seconds to rebuild.

Gah 30 seconds too long.
How about 15? Or just an admin setting to change the time? Thats a better idea.
I'm meaning if its wave style then usually the players don't go out. So i'm saying is how would we make it so that players can't get out?

Also, should come with two saves. One "get-to-the-safe-house" build and the other for waves.

Gah 30 seconds too long.
How about 15? Or just an admin setting to change the time? Thats a better idea.
I'm meaning if its wave style then usually the players don't go out. So i'm saying is how would we make it so that players can't get out?

Also, should come with two saves. One "get-to-the-safe-house" build and the other for waves.

I guess.

Oh and we need this to be compatible with Bushido's sentry mod.

One thing that the other mods don't have.

THE ABILITY TO HAVE +25 ZOMBIES AT ONE TIME, WITH NO LAG.

You mother forgeters. I spent time making that picture and I'm fat so look at it.
I think if you spawn a barricade, you can give it a brick name, and connect a spawn to a zombie spawn, so a zombie automatically goes to that named barricade. You should also get about 3 empty text boxes that, in order, the zombie travels to on their way to a barricade. Example picture:

You mother forgeters. I spent time making that picture and I'm fat so look at it.

I put it in the original post like 10 minutes ago.

I put it in the original post like 10 minutes ago.
o i c. <33

Would be pretty cool if it came with custom weapons, maps (maybe), and even a few builds.

Your late bro.

Gun shots may or may not alert zombies.
Zombies should have groaning and moaning sounds.
Something like a pipebomb. I was thinking a steak that you could throw to lure zombies somewhere else. And you could right click to eat it for health.

Now, we should have at least some different zombies. Maybe rarely a zombie will spawn that is faster than other zombies and when it see survivors it will start screaming alerting other zombies. And bigger zombies (not a tank though) that have more health, do more damage, but is slower.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:06:03 PM by Legodude77 »