68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90681 times)

You sure seem to have an awful lot of time to work on maps with, Mega ;)
I have no life.

At all. :cookieMonster:

I have no life.

:(

I let Blockland get way too into my life. Now I'm trying to slow down a bit... getting a monitor tan gets depressing after too long of a time. And also there's way too much in life for me to waste my time doing online crap :P

Although I'm pretty much screwed because I've given myself enough Blockland projects to last me till December of 2012. Then I can spend the last few days of life outside of the world of video games.

:(

I let Blockland get way too into my life. Now I'm trying to slow down a bit... getting a monitor tan gets depressing after too long of a time. And also there's way too much in life for me to waste my time doing online crap :P

Although I'm pretty much screwed because I've given myself enough Blockland projects to last me till December of 2012. Then I can spend the last few days of life outside of the world of video games.
The world is not going to end in 2012
Apparently the Mayans now read backward so it will be 2102 probably

The world is not going to end in 2012
Apparently the Mayans now read backward so it will be 2102 probably
Are you that stupid?

am I that stupid? Oh I quit Blockland. I'm so stupid
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:38:21 AM by Crêpe »

I've been putting off maps lately due to pure laziness. I'm going to try to finish one tomorrow, I've had its interiors and whatnot done for a while, I just need to add terrain and whatnot.

I've been putting off maps lately due to pure laziness. I'm going to try to finish one tomorrow, I've had its interiors and whatnot done for a while, I just need to add terrain and whatnot.
Two whatnots in one sentence, this is no ordinary day...

Two whatnots in one sentence, this is no ordinary day...
... I did that on purpose ...

Could you make the V2 version have the lighting resetted? theres a way to do that.

Could you make the V2 version have the lighting resetted? theres a way to do that.
what are you even talking about